Photo

Food services comings and goings in Victoria

• Please log in to reply
3130 replies to this topic

#3121 Matt R.

Matt R.
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 10:38 AM

I've produced a couple of these long table dinners at Vantreight Farms a little while ago (one on Longview and another in a massive greenhouse) for Taste Victoria, and had the chance to attend one at North Arm Farm in Pemberton (produced by Araxi) and it's not just about great food. It's really a unique experience that transcends the dining itself.

This one will sell out for sure, lots of people will come from Victoria and Vancouver and Whistler to attend.

Matt.
  • VicHockeyFan likes this

#3122 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan

Super Moderator

• 42,882 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

Ruby Johnson opens this Friday.

#3123 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan

Super Moderator

• 42,882 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:26 AM

La Collina bakery on Tyee is for sale, $35k.

https://www.realtor....Columbia-V9A6X5

#3124 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 34,560 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 11:04 AM

It's the dark windows in that retail space, I swear. Nobody has been able to make that space work out. Coupled with that horrendous Save-On-Foods wall (thanks, City of Victoria planners) and the dark windows, pedestrians are literally funnelled along to greener pastures.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#3125 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan

Super Moderator

• 42,882 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

The Cook & Pan Deli, formerly on Cook is going to re-open on Amelia St. behind the Ministry of Health.

#3126 Nparker

Nparker
  • 13,148 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 02:42 PM

The Cook & Pan Deli, formerly on Cook is going to re-open on Amelia St. behind the Ministry of Health.

In the old Amelia Street Bistro building? I miss that place. This will be very convenient for me.  :banana:

#3127 HB

HB
  • 7,281 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

2016.jpg

1960 rathskellar.jpg

• Nparker and Dietrich like this

#3128 Soupa Cafe

Soupa Cafe
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hey guys, thank you for the kind comment on our sandwich boards. We believe our food stands out so we really wanted the sandwich boards to too ;)

Lots of people don't know that Soupa Cafe offers Vegan, gluten smart, veggie and meat lover options.. we typically have 6 to 8 different rotating soups on daily (rotation of 60+ soups).. We make them fresh :) We also have new killer sandwiches (made with truly natural meats), veggie options of course, and lots of pastry options, just looking at getting some certified gluten free and vegan options for dessert too :D

This is still top secret so don't tell anyone - but breakfast will be coming soon with later store hours not to mention all you can eat chili and rice coming soon too.

2 new store are also under way some where.. we can't say too much but you're in with the scoop now!

Anyway, we wanted to share with you another snap of the sandwich board, swing in and see us - we're always delighted to have you and hopefully the whole crew can eat with us ;) ;) 

Attached Images

• 20170208_152410_resized.jpg

• jonny likes this

#3129 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan

Super Moderator

• 42,882 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hey Soupa, welcome to VV!

Oh, and as a welcome gift, we allow you that one sort of ad to introduce yourself!

Oh, and Dusty from Luv A Rug brought me to Beta one day, we had a nice time...!

#3130 Baro

Baro
  • 4,083 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:44 PM

Gluten smart?  I always call my self a "glutard" 

• VicHockeyFan likes this
"beats greezy have baked donut-dough"

#3131 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan

Super Moderator

• 42,882 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:06 PM

Sante Gluten Free Cafe is for sale.   >  >  https://www.realtor....726154/Victoria

http://www.santeglutenfreecafe.com/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users