Photo

Food services comings and goings in Victoria

• Please log in to reply
3425 replies to this topic

#3421 Greg

Greg
  • 1,271 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:09 PM

Anyone know what is up with Paradiso Di Stelle? They seem to be doing some sort of major remodel. I can't believe that a cafe in Bastion Square would actually CHOOSE to do that during the first couple of weeks of August. So I'm wondering if there was a plumbing leak or some other such problem.

#3422 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 46,103 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:14 PM

Anyone know what is up with Paradiso Di Stelle? They seem to be doing some sort of major remodel. I can't believe that a cafe in Bastion Square would actually CHOOSE to do that during the first couple of weeks of August. So I'm wondering if there was a plumbing leak or some other such problem.

I saw that.  All the chairs outside.  The place was listed for sale for a while, could it have just turned over?  They do not appear to believe in social media, no FB posts in nearly 2 years.

https://www.facebook...radisodistelle/

Edited by VicHockeyFan, 09 August 2017 - 06:17 PM.

#3423 Gary H

Gary H
  • 2,557 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:57 PM

My wife went in the other day and they (the new owners?) said they were turning it into a sandwich shop.

#3424 Klapecki

Klapecki
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 August 2017 - 06:08 AM

The Local bought it

#3425 LJ

LJ
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 07:22 PM

Had lunch at the Warehouse the other day, had the burger it was OK, other party had the taco of some description, said it was good.

But the onion rings with the burger were horrible, I had a stomach ache for two days after eating a couple of those.

When they say everything on the menu is $4.95, they mean it, the two sodas we had brought the bill to over $20.

• Matt R. likes this
Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#3426 SimonH

SimonH
  • 294 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

The Local bought it

We dropped in Sunday morning. Staff were super good as was the coffee. They might need to change from Le creuset cups, can't see them being around for long.

Renovations due in January.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users