Photo

Prima Strada Pizza | Victoria | Cook Street Village, Fort Street at Foul Bay Road

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#81 vicernie

vicernie
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

not to put too fine a point on it, but a Vietnamese restaurant has moved into the space that was Eugene's. Prima Strada is beside it. Eugene's is not Village Tratoria in the Cook Street village. all three seem to be doing well.

#82 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,678 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 04:52 PM

PPS makes such good pizza. I hope with their new location on upper Fort they aren't spreading themselves too thin (see what I did there?).

• Mike K. and Matt R. like this

#83 SimonH

SimonH
  • 913 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

PPS makes such good pizza. I hope with their new location on upper Fort they aren't spreading themselves too thin (see what I did there?).

Don't think they are spreading themselves too thin, they're just after a pizza the downtown action.

• aastra and Nparker like this

#84 Daveyboy

Daveyboy
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:08 PM

So disappointed that the Prima Strada on Bridge St shut down on February 4th.  I'm sure it had absolutely nothing to do with the "Safe Injection Site" opening 100 feet away.......

• jonny, JanionGuy, Love the rock and 1 other like this

#85 JanionGuy

JanionGuy
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 04:24 PM

Yup, a step backwards to the neighbourhood on both accounts.

• pennymurphy2000 likes this

#86 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Colwood

• 6,685 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:15 AM

They have a location in Cobble Hill now. The shopping plaza on the hi-way with the Country Grocer.
  • jonny likes this
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#87 johnk

johnk
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:11 AM

I'm batting .500 on their pizzas. I've had two good ones and two strikeouts. Sunday night at Fort Street was mushroom supremo or something like that. Hardly any cheese, a few button 'shrooms and a few caramelized onions disguised as funghi. Crust was very dough-y. Mrs. johnk makes better.
OTOH, we like having the meatballs and a big salad better.

#88 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,678 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:09 PM

The rezoning application is now with the city for Île Sauvage Brewing at the former Prima Strada location on Bridge Street.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users