Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

Still closed for family reasons.

#62 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:39 PM

Family reasons?!

In the restaurant business, you don't stop work for family reasons, you stop family for work reasons.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#63 pontcanna

pontcanna
  • 4,364 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

Appears to be completely dead and cleaned out now. Not even any explanations taped to the door.

#64 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:09 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the space went from empty to fully furnished and open to empty again in less than a month. In fact, it appears from this thread it was only open a day or so. This must be a record, even for high-turnover Victoria.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#65 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:16 PM

Odd behaviour indeed.

The entire building is strata as far as I know so Lully may be the actual owner of that space.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#66 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:49 AM

Dion, husband among new owners of Schwartz's Deli

http://m.ctv.ca/tops...hip-120306.html
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#67 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,184 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:53 AM

For those who don't click through to the link, the article is about Celine Dion buying a famous Montreal smoked meat deli, not anything directly to do with Lully's. :)

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users