Photo

Hell's Angels activities

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:19 PM

Hey all, new freelance project: I'm following up on unconfirmed reports about Hell's Angels-controlled businesses operating on the South Island and in the CRD. One starting point is this story about Lyle Newton, owner of Island Pacific Logging, whose trucks can be seen bringing timber through Sooke and Langford. News tips are always appreciated; info can be posted here, sent in a personal message, or emailed to zoeblunt@gmail.com. Thanks!

#2 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:59 PM

Story is not available, thought I seen stories stating it as one of the companies they control

#3 LJ

LJ
  • 12,728 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:49 PM

Wow, Zoe, now here is a project I will follow you on.

This could be real interesting, and you thought poor old Stu had a mean streak!!
Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#4 dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

One starting point is this story about Lyle Newton, owner of Island Pacific Logging, whose trucks can be seen bringing timber through Sooke and Langford. !

I thought I read somewhere that he admitted being a member previously but has since gotten out and distanced himself from the club years ago.

A interesting and daring project, I'm not sure they will appreciate the publicity though, good luck with it?

#5 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:39 PM

It's not the CRD but the McKenzie pulp mill in the interior was owned by a guy with HA connections. The mill's head office in Alberta was the target of an arson attack.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#6 spanky123

spanky123
  • 21,003 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:41 AM

I know where you are going with this Zoe. Don't know if it is such a great idea.

#7 yodsaker

yodsaker
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 09:40 AM

I know where you are going with this Zoe. Don't know if it is such a great idea.

Leave sleeping dogs alone. Some bite when aroused.

#8 concorde

concorde
  • Banned
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

^ I have to agree, leave it alone. I don't think Zoe wants a visit from the East Side SS if they still exist.

#9 Lorenzo

Lorenzo
  • 434 posts
  • LocationWest Shore

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:04 AM

Zoe?........ :D

#10 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:46 AM

Hells Angel faces extortion charge
Four men accused of organized crime activity

Danielle Bell, Daily News
Published: Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A high-ranking and well-known member of the Nanaimo Hells Angels is one of four men facing allegations of extortion and accusations that the offence is connected with organized crime.

Frederick Widdifield, a sometimes spokesman for the local motorcycle club, Jeffrey Benvin, Robbie Lajeunesse and Rajinder Sandhu all face charges of extortion and "commission of an offence for a criminal organization," identified in court documents as the Nanaimo Hells Angels. Lajeunesse and Sandhu also face charges of assault.

read more
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."

#11 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:49 AM

From 2005:

Widdifield, 53, a greying, heavy-set biker who owns an apartment block and sells cars, is one of 12 full-patch Hells Angels and three prospects in the 21-year-old Nanaimo chapter.

Hells Angels are easy targets because they're identifiable, said Hells Angel Ralph MacGregor, 60, owner of an excavating company and a modular home park.

#12 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:37 PM

Thanks for the tips. I've had lots and they're very helpful.

Don't know if it is such a great idea.

Leave sleeping dogs alone. Some bite when aroused.

I have to agree, leave it alone. I don't think Zoe wants a visit from the East Side SS if they still exist.

Your concern is touching, but who are you protecting? I'm not the one who needs to worry.

#13 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,585 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:05 PM

Why is this even news? The HA have been in BC for decades. Who really cares about a dozen middle aged white guys in Nanaimo?

I'd be far more interested in knowing about the subversive activities of the 1000+ spies that a former Chinese Consulate chief, who defected to the west a couple of years ago, claims currently operate within Canada.

According to him Canada has the highest proportion of Chinese spies operating covertly than in any other country. If you want to shed light on a truly threatening influence within our borders, check out the uber secret "Office 610" (Chinese Intelligence unit)....

#14 concorde

concorde
  • Banned
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

Thanks for the tips. I've had lots and they're very helpful.

Your concern is touching, but who are you protecting? I'm not the one who needs to worry.

I think the HA probably care as much as Bear Mountain worried about what you had to say.

#15 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:51 PM

I think the HA probably care as much as Bear Mountain worried about what you had to say

You mean, before or after BM sent a mob of contractors to beat us up?

Which is it - are they're going to try and beat me up again, or ignore me? Pick one, please.

#16 mysage

mysage
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:07 PM

You mean, before or after BM sent a mob of contractors to beat us up?

Which is it - are they're going to try and beat me up again, or ignore me? Pick one, please.

Did someone try to beat you up? If that happened did you report it to the police? How did they handle your report? Was anyone prosecuted?

We await your factual answers.

#17 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

Send me a personal message, darling, and I'll tell you everything.

#18 mysage

mysage
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

Send me a personal message, darling, and I'll tell you everything.

Tracy,

You have made statements on a public forum and again have asked that we take what you say as the truth. In the interest of maintaining your credibility you need to answer my questions publicly. No facts = no credibility (darling )

#19 mysage

mysage
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:56 PM

Tracy,

You have made statements on a public forum and again have asked that we take what you say as the truth. In the interest of maintaining your credibility you need to answer my questions publicly. No facts = no credibility (darling )

Tracy, I have just received a "personal"message from you. As stated above I believe that your public statement requires a public answer so I will no be responding to you. You began this by making some public statements that have intrigued me and I am sure others. My questions are quite reasonable, in no way out of line, and your answers do not need to be hidden in private messages. Let us all know the facts.

#20 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

Yes, Len - the message was about hijacking threads and being disruptive as part of some kind of obsession with me. It was copied to the moderators.

And no, I don't have to answer your obnoxious questions. If you don't know what I mean when I say that we were attacked by a mob of thugs from Bear Mountain, do your own research. Start with all the YouTube videos.

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users