Hell's Angels activities

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,543 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:49 PM

Do the black leather vests or cuts have the letters "MC" on them anywhere? If not, they are likely not an 'outlaw motorcycle club'.

Typically the giveaway for a truly "outlaw" MC club involved in underworld-style criminal activity will be the appearance of "1%" somewhere on the bike or vest, in addition to a 3-piece patch including the club logo on top and the rocker patches below that. Mainstream social or dues-paying clubs usually have one or two-piece patches only.

The Big 4 outlaw MC's typically are considered to be the HA's, the Outlaws, the Bandido's and - depending on the source - either the Mongols and/or the Pagans. As far as I am aware of those only the HA's have ever established a presence in BC or the island. This "Bombers" outfit is likely more of a social riding club by the sounds of it although its possible they are a HA subordinate club.

#42 LJ

LJ
  • 12,702 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 09:45 PM

I still say they would make the best guardians of the homeless shelters, no guff, short supply lines.

• RFS likes this
Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#43 LocalMom

LocalMom
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:00 AM

Sorry I should not have said 'gang' but rather motorcycle group / club. And no, of course it doesn't necessarily mean drugs/etc. but it's not an everyday sighting around these parts and with my mother-in-law about to move in nearby, I want to be as informed as possible.

#44 North Shore

North Shore
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:32 AM

, big 'Bombers' sign over the garage, and 8 or so guys in motorcycle vests unloading Costco stuff from a truck into the house. Pretty obviously a biker gang hangout, steps from the Saanich Police station. Anyone know anything here?

Was the sign coloured Blue And Gold?  Yesterday was the annual Labour Day Classic between the CFL's Saskatchewan Roughriders and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.  I can't understand the hoopla myself, but Winnipeggers get pretty worked up about their football team...Next weekend, it's the 'Banjo Bowl'.  I could easily see that your 'biker gang' might consist of a group of transplanted 'Tobans getting excited over a sports event...

http://www.bluebombers.com

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?

#45 LocalMom

LocalMom
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 05 September 2016 - 12:26 PM

Lol, no but you had me second guessing myself. The sign (banner) was black and gold-ish.

#46 LJ

LJ
  • 12,702 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 08:58 PM

There are literally hundreds of motorcycle groups that wear leathers, from police to clergy, and everything in between. I think your mom will be OK.

Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#47 LocalMom

LocalMom
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 05 September 2016 - 10:10 PM

More concerned she'll hook up with one of them, they're her type!
  • todd likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users