Recommend Boxing Day Brunch Place

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 loopyca

loopyca

NomNom

• 15 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

Looking for recommendations for a kid-friendly brunch place for Boxing Day in the area? First thought was The Marina in Oak Bay, but others? Have family visiting from Ontario so want something more than average fare, but still something my kids could eat (limited to toast, bacon, fruit, chicken fingers, hamburgers, nachos, hot dogs)! I know, tall order!

#2 Sparky

Sparky

GET OFF MY LAWN

• 13,115 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:09 PM

Blue Crab. I am unsure if they do boxing day brunch as their site was down. www.bluecrab.ca Nice view.

#3 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 7,880 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:11 AM

We're doing our Sunday brunch on Boxing Day. Not sure about availability at this point. If you are interested I'd suggest you call tomorrow as we're really busy this time of year. We broke 400 covers at brunch yesterday. I won't even tell you how much bacon that represents!! :)

We also have a nice view and of course great parking. No nachos, burgers, dogs or chicken fingers however. The pastry selection alone is worth the price of admission.

Matt.

#4 Bob Fugger

Bob Fugger

Chief Factor

• 3,190 posts
  • LocationSouth Central CSV

Posted 21 December 2010 - 03:35 AM

I'll shill for the Fernwood Inn - we are doing brunch on Boxing Day (and every Saturday and Sunday throughout the year. Check out our brunch menu here (scroll to the bottom): http://www.facebook....=app_4949752878

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users