Shire on Inverness, building A
Use: condo
Address: 3300-block of Quadra Street
Municipality: Saanich
Region: Urban Core
Storeys: 5
Condo units: 25 (1BR, 2BR)
Sales status: now selling
The Shire on Inverness, building A, consists of 25 condos in a five storey building located along the 3300-blo... (view full profile)
Learn more about Shire on Inverness, building A on Citified.ca
Photo

[Saanich] The Shire | 6-, 5- & 5-storey condos | Under construction

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 jonny

jonny
  • 6,660 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:01 AM

The dude must read VV because he was extra loud and obnoxious this morning.

Hurry up what's the other word...I'm having my hot milk and going to bed.

It cannot be typed. It's one of those words that just can't be taken back.

• Mike K. likes this

#82 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 45,522 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:04 AM

The dude must read VV because he was extra loud and obnoxious this morning.

I supposed if he consistently yells and swears at all his labourers and subtrades, that would make it harder to find those workers.

#83 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 36,304 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 10:05 AM

That style of construction site leadership has really declined in recent years. I recall in years past the average construction site super/boss would yell a lung's worth of obscenities every day, but now you don't hear it as much (it's just bad form/bad publicity). I also think people are more likely to not accept that sort of behaviour and will call the builder/developer to complain.

Haha, which reminds me. I had a guy yell at me in a less than acceptable manner when he was directing traffic at a local construction site (long story short, an illegally parked vehicle was obstructing my view of him, so I didn't see him trying to wave me through). I pulled up and gave him a crash course in cordiality. Of course it probably helped when I dropped the developer's name into the conversation, his super's name, and the proximity of my phone with both of their numbers on speed dial :D

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users