• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Facebook

***Sat. Aug 4th, 12-8PM @ Amelia Street*** This all-ages event will result in Amelia Street being closed to car traffic for the day, allowing guests to enjoy an afternoon of outdoor live music, interactive art, a beverage garden, and local food vendors.
Description
Saturday, August 4th
12-8PM @ Amelia Street

Why Amelia Street?

Amelia Street is a rare city block of intact heritage houses nestled amongst modern urban development, and it can often be overlooked. With nearby projects like The Hudson leading the way for rapid redevelopment, Amelia Street will become an even more important point of heritage, thus requiring more recognition and ultimately preservation. In the spirit of Victoria's 150th anniversary, we aim to help celebrate and rejuvenate this historic block on the edge of the downtown core.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#2 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

The power ballads sing-along sounds interesting, and of course I love the live band karaoke idea.

ACRES of Lions vid, lots of local content, a catchy tune, and a fun video:

FMmFKWEQzw0
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#3 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 03:57 AM

From today's TC:

http://www.timescolo...7992/story.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users