Photo

Huffington Post best Restaurants

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vicernie

vicernie
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Huffyngton Post picked the Best restaurants in Victoria:  http://www.huffingto..._n_5318681.html  lots of the usual suspects there.  what do you think?

#2 Jill

Jill
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:33 PM

I got to the ninth of 139 photos before losing patience! Maybe someone with more patience (or time) can compile an actual list.

• Nparker likes this

#3 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,607 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:11 PM

Interesting I also could not be bothered to go through the whole list but "wow" I've never heard of half or more of them. Makes me wonder if that is an inevitable result of getting married, lol. Apparently eating "out" for us these days means going no further than the nearest neighborhood pub!

Roast? Venuto? Hm - I have no clue. Zambri's...well I have never been a fan so enough said. I do definitely agree with Red Fish, Blue Fish however. Took my brother in law from Regina there because his colleagues at work back home raved about the place and with good reason as we discovered. We went on a Monday after 1pm and there were still probably 25 people in the line ahead of us, always a good sign. I resisted the fish and chips due to my recently changed dietary habits but I did have an amazing tandoori halibut wrap. To describe it as "delicious" is a disservice to delicious things. It was beyond amazing and I will certainly go back again and again.

#4 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 8,041 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

The format is terrible, but the list is great.  Jam, Brasserie l'ecole and Camilles are all simply amazing at what they do.  No wonder they are hard to get into.

Matt.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)