Beijing Bistro | Victoria | 700-block of Fort Street

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,527 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 08:59 PM

Beijing Bistro has opened next to Pho Boi in the 700-block of Fort. The interior looks quite nice but I wasn't able to check it out.

IMAG2799.jpg
  • sasamat likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#2 sasamat

sasamat
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 06:24 PM

That interior is a major improvement over what was there before. If they invest half as much effort in the food as they did into the design, I'll be a regular. 

#3 TheWilbirs

TheWilbirs
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 03:00 PM

Went to this Bistro today -- it was great!  The family and I were planning on eating at FishHook -- which was closed, so we ended up here.  Was not expecting much -- the restaurant was pretty empty and the menu didn't look that inspired or provide much detail...so the food was a shock -- it was so good!  We had the Quick Fried Squid with Rice Crust -- perfectly cooked, tender and full of flavour-- and the Yu-Shian Shredded Pork with spick Garlic Sauce -- absolutely delicious!  The kids went for the lunch combos -- which were good value for the money, had variety and were very tasty!  We all left, satisfied and full (and with left overs!).  We will definitely be back!   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users