Photo

Europe terror attacks

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

#181 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 47,531 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:57 AM

AP: Police in Finland shoot man in the leg after he was suspected of stabbing several people in a western city.

Just another Muslim.

BREAKING: One person killed and multiple victims are injured after man 'screaming Allahu Akbar' goes on knife rampage in Finland before being shot and arrested

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz4q7RSgtgd 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

#182 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 37,682 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:58 AM

There was also a second terrorist attack in Spain yesterday, but police managed to kill the attackers.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#183 Bingo

Bingo
  • 14,402 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

A Canadian citizen was killed and four others injured in the attack in Barcelona, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau confirmed Friday. 

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...spain-1.4253727

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

#184 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Burnside-Gorge

• 4,330 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:42 PM

A atheist was killed by "Christians" recently on Charlottesville. Just in case you missed that. We are on our way to either a ethnic or religious war... So just kiss your @as goodbye.
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#185 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 47,531 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:46 PM

Religious wars are raging all over the planet right now. Mostly in backward countries though.

#186 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 47,531 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

Why do the Vancouver counter protestors insist on demonstrating at the same place as the original protest? Seems confrontational.

I mean, they have a right to, but it's not like the Vancouver protestors are going to rally outside a mosque.

Edited by VicHockeyFan, 18 August 2017 - 05:49 PM.

#187 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Burnside-Gorge

• 4,330 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:59 PM

So recently in North America.

January 20, 2017: A right-wing extremist shoots a protestor at a Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of Washington.

January 29, 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette walks into a mosque in Canada during evening prayers and opens fire, shooting 17 people and killing six of them.

January 2017: Over 40 Jewish centers in the U.S. receive bomb threats.

February 22, 2017: Adam Purinton tells two men from India to “get out of my country” then shoots both plus a bystander, killing one.

February 28, 2017: a mosque in Toronto is set on fire by arsonists.

March 12, 2017: a mosque in Ypsilanti, MI. is set on fire by arsonists.

March 20, 2017: James Jackson arrives in Manhattan with a sword and stabs the first black man he sees to death. He later tells authorities he “intended to kill as many black men as he could.”

March 24, 2017: Yelling “I hate Muslims!” a man in Minneapolis stabbed a Somali man in an attempt to kill him.

March 26, 2017: A racist mob attacks a 15-year-old Polish boy in Gloucestershire and, when a local Asian shopkeeper tries to intervene, attack him as well with crowbars and baseball bats, then attempt to run him over with a car.

March 31, 2017: A 17-year-old Iranian/Kurdish boy is nearly beaten to death by a mob of eight people in Croydon after he revealed to them that he was a refugee.

April 6, 2017: A Charlotte store is set on fire by an arsonist who leaves a warning message for the shop owner that he “did not want any refugee business owners and that they would torture the owner if they did not leave and go back to where they came from,” according to police. It was signed “White America.”

April 30, 2017: A white man storms a pool party in San Diego and shoots four black women, two black men, and one Latino man while allowing white attendees to leave. One victim dies while the other six sustain critical injuries.

May 5, 2017: A man walking his dog on South Beach in Miami is confronted by two men who call him a “fucking faggot,” then attack him, beating him unconscious. At one point in the attack, one of the attackers shouts “all faggots need to die and we’re going to make sure they do!”

May 14, 2017: Vandals spray-paint hate graffiti on the home of a black family in upstate New York before attempting to set the house on fire while the family slept. Although the family escaped unscathed, their garage burnt to the ground and their house suffered some damage.

May 17, 2017: A homophobic mob break into the home of a gay couple and shoot and stab both men to death
I found this on a friend's page as an attached link and I decided to copy and paste it rather than share because it is harder to avoid the reality if the list is in your face.The link was found on fozmeadows Tumblr page:
14TH AUG 2017 | 26,798 NOTES

January 20, 2017: A right-wing extremist shoots a protestor at a Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of Washington.

January 29, 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette walks into a mosque in Canada during evening prayers and opens fire, shooting 17 people and killing six of them.

January 2017: Over 40 Jewish centers in the U.S. receive bomb threats.

February 22, 2017: Adam Purinton tells two men from India to “get out of my country” then shoots both plus a bystander, killing one.

February 28, 2017: a mosque in Toronto is set on fire by arsonists.

March 12, 2017: a mosque in Ypsilanti, MI. is set on fire by arsonists.

March 20, 2017: James Jackson arrives in Manhattan with a sword and stabs the first black man he sees to death. He later tells authorities he “intended to kill as many black men as he could.”

March 24, 2017: Yelling “I hate Muslims!” a man in Minneapolis stabbed a Somali man in an attempt to kill him.

March 26, 2017: A racist mob attacks a 15-year-old Polish boy in Gloucestershire and, when a local Asian shopkeeper tries to intervene, attack him as well with crowbars and baseball bats, then attempt to run him over with a car.

March 31, 2017: A 17-year-old Iranian/Kurdish boy is nearly beaten to death by a mob of eight people in Croydon after he revealed to them that he was a refugee.

April 6, 2017: A Charlotte store is set on fire by an arsonist who leaves a warning message for the shop owner that he “did not want any refugee business owners and that they would torture the owner if they did not leave and go back to where they came from,” according to police. It was signed “White America.

The post went on.. but hey it only Muslims that are an issue, right?
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#188 Bingo

Bingo
  • 14,402 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 06:38 PM

Religious wars are raging all over the planet right now. Mostly in backward countries though.

Been going on since they invented the sling-shot.

"I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance" - Socrates

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users