Photo

Saanich Senior's housing approved, but.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,543 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:37 PM

.......what a bunch of whiners: so now 3 stories is too tall??! In what galactic realm do these hick town jerks live in? Do they realize they in fact reside in the largest municipality on Vancouver Island by population, and that Saanich and by extension Greater Victoria isn't Blue River or Pouce Coupe or freaking Grand Forks???

Eighty-five units is nothing by comparison with most similar senior's facilities. What "congestion" will a facility housing aged senior's generate - do they expect a bunch of 75 year old++ guys to be doing burnouts on local side streets in their 50-year old Shelby Mustangs for heaven's sake?? Or are they concerned about a gaggle of old gals with their walkers and canes holding up the "10-item Limit" checkout counter at the University Heights Save on Foods???

Thank God Saanich council didn't knuckle under to these a******s. I hope when these so-called 'concerned residents' get old and are living on a finite income they get tossed out in the street on their collective asses. Good eff-ing C****t:

http://www.iheartrad...niors-1.2422280

• Nparker likes this

#2 nagel

nagel
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:51 PM

It's amazing they didn't buckle. Saanich council has a history recently of folding like a cheap tent when a couple of nimbys come out. I don't have high hopes for those Cordova Bay projects.
  • AllseeingEye likes this

#3 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,155 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

I guess that's what you get when every single one of them is hoping to be the next mayor.
  • Mike K. likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#4 nagel

nagel
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

I guess that's what you get when every single one of them is hoping to be the next mayor.

Did you just pull an HB and like your own post?  That's a faux pas, padding your own stats like that.

• Nparker and AllseeingEye like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users