Sewage treatment in Victoria
Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:38 AM
Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.
Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:16 PM
At the end of the day Helps will claim that she never supported the sewage treatment plant, Bird will claim that the board was only acting on information provided to them by the CRD, Blackwell will say that she was afraid that if she spoke up then she would be put in jail, and the public servants involved in the project will all be sitting at home with 6 figures 'consulting' agreements from the various proponents.
- Hotel Mike and A Girl is No one like this
Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:26 AM
Excerpt from today's TC story on yesterday's March for Science event:
Speakers at the Victoria event included...oceanographer Jay Cullen...
- On Earth Day, hundreds rally in Victoria’s March for Science:
- Cullen was among several marine scientists who published letter in academic journal concludidng that impact of Victoria's long screened effluent outfall discharge on Strait of Juan de Fuca is very low risk: http://www.excellent...ment Wasted.pdf
- Another more-recent published letter again co-signed by Cullen and several BC marine scientists reiterate that impact of Victoria sewage is very low. Scroll down to "Scientists on sewage treatment": http://focusonline.ca/?q=node/651
- Scientists to CRD petition feds: http://goo.gl/oOlwnx
- Absence of evidence http://goo.gl/uNjeo4
- A Girl is No one likes this
Posted 24 April 2017 - 06:27 PM
Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:26 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users