BUILT
595 Pandora
Uses: condo, commercial
Address: 595 Pandora Avenue
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Downtown Victoria
Storeys: 5
Condo units: (studio/bachelor, 1BR, 2BR, penthouse)
Sales status: sold out / resales only
595 Pandora is a five-storey, 53-unit urban flat development converted from a former 1980's-era government off... (view full profile)
Learn more about 595 Pandora on Citified.ca
Photo

[Downtown Victoria] 595 Pandora | Condos; commercial | 5-storeys | Built - renovation completed in 2017

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#161 Yung_Urbanist

Yung_Urbanist
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

Fourth floor unit sold today for $724,395 or $878 per foot.  That is the second unit to sell in the $880 per foot range.  Impressive.

Impressive indeed. Any idea how many units are left?

#162 Teej48

Teej48
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 09:18 PM

Heard today that the City has granted the Occupancy Permit after what I hope was a meticulous scrutiny given the delays encountered.
Now awaiting "The Package" and a new closing date allowing for Land Title delays due to short staffing.
Also hear that there are still six of the big ticket units on the 4 th floor availabe.

#163 Ira

Ira
  • 15 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:33 PM

Owners take possession this week.

I've done a few walkthroughs with clients, this building turned out really well. Lots of great features and style throughout. 2 elevators, wide hallways, huge storage lockers on the same floor as units, gym. Here's a kitchen of the juniors 1 beds:

Attached Images

• unnamed.jpg

• VicHockeyFan and Nparker like this

#164 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:42 PM

It's amazing to me how long it's taken for the slide-in ranges to become "cool".  I was selling the odd one back in the mid to late 90's and people could simply not understand them, but to me they always made more sense.

I like the floor there.  I do wonder how long it'll be before these cabinets are not in style any more.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#165 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,665 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:45 PM

It's amazing to me how long it's taken for the slide-in ranges to become "cool".

I must be cool, because I've had one for years.

• VicHockeyFan and sebberry like this

#166 MarkoJ

MarkoJ
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 06 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

It's amazing to me how long it's taken for the slide-in ranges to become "cool".  I was selling the odd one back in the mid to late 90's and people could simply not understand them, but to me they always made more sense.

I like the floor there.  I do wonder how long it'll be before these cabinets are not in style any more.

Don't like the fact that kids have easier access to controls personally.

Marko Juras, REALTOR® & Associate Broker | Gold MLS® 2011-2023 | Fair Realty

www.MarkoJuras.com Looking at Condo Pre-Sales in Victoria? Save Thousands!

#167 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 06:17 AM

Don't like the fact that kids have easier access to controls personally.

They require a safety mechanism though.  Most require a "push-in" action.  

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#168 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 04:06 PM

Commercial units are up for sale.

$420k for 698 sq. ft.

https://www.realtor....Columbia-V8W1N5

$1.1M for 2236 sq. ft.

https://www.realtor....Columbia-V8W1N5

#169 vibininvictoria

vibininvictoria
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 02:51 PM

Beware of 1st floor units. Celio did not apply any insulation to the ceiling of the underground parking area (only a thin layer of fire retardant as required by law) so when the garage door opens and closes, it can be heard and felt vibrating through the floor of 1st floor units.

I am still waiting on Spiro and Celio to finish the noted deficiencies within my unit and return the keys for over a month after completion date. Their property manager did not reply to my email when I asked which storage locker belonged to me.

Would not purchase again from Celio.

#170 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:59 PM

They're still working out the security bugs on this building. Reportedly, an enterprising meth-head has figured out the key fob system and has been making extensive use of some of the display suites lately.

#171 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,665 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

...Reportedly, an enterprising meth-head has figured out the key fob system and has been making extensive use of some of the display suites lately.

WTF?  What will the desperate do next?  :mad:

#172 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:10 PM

WTF?  What will the desperate do next?  :mad:

According to my source, making himself a pot of coffee and a bowl of popcorn.
  • Nparker and shoeflack like this

#173 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,455 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

Beware of 1st floor units. Celio did not apply any insulation to the ceiling of the underground parking area (only a thin layer of fire retardant as required by law) so when the garage door opens and closes, it can be heard and felt vibrating through the floor of 1st floor units.

I am still waiting on Spiro and Celio to finish the noted deficiencies within my unit and return the keys for over a month after completion date. Their property manager did not reply to my email when I asked which storage locker belonged to me.

Would not purchase again from Celio.

In order to pass the inspection and receive occupancy, the developer would have had to apply what is required by the building code to the ceiling of the parking garage.

From what I understand, the parkade gate has rubber components in lieu of metal components wherever there is friction or rubbing, which makes it (literally) the quietest garage door gate in the city  :construction:

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#174 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,455 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

This project is now sold-out. - http://victoria.citi...-estate-market/

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#175 TallGuy

TallGuy
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

I guess being an admin here and the writer of the linked article gives you the leeway to spam/bump all of these threads...

• Nparker likes this

#176 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,455 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

Updating the sold status of an active development within that development's discussion thread where people expect updates on its sold status is spam?

• sebberry and jonny like this

Know it all.

#177 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

I guess being an admin here and the writer of the linked article gives you the leeway to spam/bump all of these threads...

While being the OWNER of the site and paying all the bills for it, Yes he can do as he pleases.

You are not obligated to take part.

Edited by VicHockeyFan, 19 October 2017 - 11:31 AM.

• Bingo likes this

#178 RFS

RFS
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:36 AM

Honestly the amount Mike K shills for these vibrant Victoria and citified articals I'm starting to suspect he's getting compensated in some way
  • Mike K., VicHockeyFan, Nparker and 2 others like this

#179 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,455 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 11:39 AM

And yet the Citified guy won't hire me :(

• RFS likes this

Know it all.

#180 Bingo

Bingo
  • 16,666 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 12:15 PM

... I'm starting to suspect he's getting compensated in some way

I don't think it's through the plethora of advertising.

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users