Driftwood Brewery

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,552 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

Looks like a new microbrewery, dubbed Driftwood Brewery, is setting up shop on Hillside just west of Douglas St.

www.driftwoodbeer.com

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#2 Ms. B. Havin

Ms. B. Havin
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

^ Yes, I remember that there was an article in the T-C about them a couple of weeks ago.

...scrolling/ surfing...

...updating:
The article is here. I found it because that link (above) doesn't want to work. It's www.driftwoodbeer.com. Interesting back-story, too.
When you buy a game, you buy the rules. Play happens in the space between the rules.

#3 Zombie T

Zombie T
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 September 2008 - 08:14 PM

Awesome! My reasons for moving here get better and better... can`t wait to try the fruits of their labour.

#4 hotdoglegz

hotdoglegz
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:14 AM

I've been fortunate enough to taste some of Jason Meyer's work in the recent past and I am very excited about this venture.

Down town is getting a bit of a Brewery Lane with Swans, Phillips, Vancouver Island and now Driftwood all walking distance of each other.

#5 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,552 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 11:55 AM

Phillips has downtown digs? Where are they located?

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#6 Caramia

Caramia
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 12:12 PM

Our new Microbrewery District becomes more and more of a reality as time passes! /cackle!

#7 hotdoglegz

hotdoglegz
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:07 PM

Phillips has downtown digs? Where are they located?

Phillips have moved their beer-making to Government Street (1900 block I think it is). They are on the West side of the street between Discovery and Pembroke

They are working on haveing a retail store sometime later this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users