Downtown issues survey

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Agency Research

Agency Research
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:06 PM

Hi all,

I just posted a note above, but I thought I would cross-post it on this forum in case you missed it. I am a principal researcher and co-owner of Agency Research Consultants. We are a Victoria owned and operated research consulting firm started by two recent UVic grads. We have decided to launch a series of online surveys to give local residents and business owners a space to have their voice heard. I can assure you that these surveys are completely independent and we have launched these surveys simply to address a need for locally collected relevant information on topics of importance to our community. Part of our aim with this survey is also to share this information with the public. To accomplish this anyone who answers our surveys is given the opportunity to receive a summary of results.

You may have seen the results of our first survey on issues related to the downtown core, which was published in a recent issue of the Times Colonist and forms part of the lead story for the current issue of the Business Examiner. We are busy preparing a results summary to be distributed to all of our survey participants and anyone else who may be interested. If you would like to be included on this distribution list, please visit our website at http://www.agencyresearch.ca and sign up for our newsletter updates. If you prefer, just send an email to info@agencyresearch.ca with the word subscribe in the subject line and we'll make sure you get a copy.

From our website you can also access the current survey on transportation issues in the CRD. We know you have an opinion about the Douglas Street bus corridor, light rapid transit, commuter service on the Malahat, and proposed expansions to non-vehicle trail systems in our city. This is your chance to have your say. We would be very grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill out the survey at http://www.agencyresearch.ca.

I would be happy to answer any additional questions. Feel free to send me an email at the info address above.

Thanks for "listening".

Kim Nuernberger
Principal Researcher
Agency Research Consultants

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users