BUILT
Hudson Walk Two
Uses: rental, commercial
Address: 755 Caledonia Ave
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Downtown Victoria
Storeys: 15
Hudson Walk Two is a 15-storey mixed-use rental tower with a commercial ground floor. The building is situated... (view full profile)
Learn more about Hudson Walk Two on Citified.ca
Photo

[Downtown Victoria] Hudson Walk | Rentals; commercial | Phase 1: 16-storeys | Built - completed in 2016 | Phase 2: 15-storeys | Built - completed in 2017

Office Commercial Rental

• Please log in to reply
1266 replies to this topic

#1201 G-Man

G-Man

Senior Case Officer

• 13,805 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 09:29 PM

Elevator housing is going in.

Attached Images

• IMG_20170204_164557.jpg

• Nparker, 2F2R and jonny like this

Visit my blog at: https://www.sidewalkingvictoria.com 

It has a whole new look!

#1202 MarkoJ

MarkoJ
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:24 PM

http://www.hudsondistrict.ca/ 

Marko Juras, REALTOR® & Associate Broker | Gold MLS® 2011-2023 | Fair Realty

www.MarkoJuras.com Looking at Condo Pre-Sales in Victoria? Save Thousands!

#1203 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,672 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:45 PM

There's something not quite right about this link

Capture.JPG

#1204 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 06:55 PM

Remove everything after the .ca and it opens just fine

Edited by HB, 09 March 2017 - 06:56 PM.

#1205 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,672 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:00 PM

We're overdue for some Hudson Place news...

#1206 Kapten Kapsell

Kapten Kapsell
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:13 PM

Looks like the crane could come down soon... it appears as though Most remaining work on HW2 is for the interior...

#1207 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,672 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

Looks like the crane could come down soon... it appears as though most remaining work on HW2 is for the interior...

Plus exterior painting, balcony railings etc. but the crane is not required for any of that.

#1208 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,469 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

It's coming down on the 14th.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#1209 Kapten Kapsell

Kapten Kapsell
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:16 PM

Is there public parking available at this development, and is available monthly (or just daily/hourly)?

#1210 jonny

jonny
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:18 PM

Good question. The parkade should be huge given the pit that was originally dug for the Radius project.

#1211 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,469 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:41 PM

I can confirm that a public parking component will be available in the fall. Townline is currently finalizing the details, and as soon as they are set in stone I'll have more info.

• Nparker and jonny like this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#1212 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:11 AM

The Jaso J300 Crane at this Towline site is to be relocated to the St Andrews School Site , This will be on the Vancouver St side of the project.

• Nparker and DavidSchell like this

#1213 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,469 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 07:14 AM

Interesting.

Know it all.

#1214 seymour201

seymour201
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:44 PM

There's a mobile crane on the site right now. Looks like the tower cranes is coming down. 

#1215 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,672 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:56 PM

...Looks like the tower crane is coming down. 

:( 

It's been the view out my bedroom window for almost 3 years. Time to get the crane up at Hudson Place tout de suite!

#1216 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:01 PM

Thank you for your interest in Hudson Walk Two by Townline Homes and Peterson. Following the recent success of Hudson Mews and Hudson Walk One, we are excited to announce that VIP Priority Leasing will commence by APPOINTMENT ONLY next Saturday, April 22nd, prior to our general public opening in May 2017.

Due to excessive demand and Hudson Walk Two’s limited collection of urban rental homes, we are taking steps to ensure your leasing experience is as comfortable and as efficient as possible by extending private preview and leasing appointments to our valued Hudson Walk Two VIP Registrants.

If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity by scheduling a private, 30-minute leasing appointment with our Hudson Walk Two Leasing Team, we encourage you to email us at hudsonwalk@townline.ca. Please note that once an appointment email request is received, all call backs will be completed in the order in which your email was received. Actual appointment schedules will be dependent on the individuals’ availability and accessibility. Please help us serve you better by including the following details in your email appointment request:

•  Phone Number
      •  Preferred Suite Type (1 or 2 Bed, Townhome or Penthouse)
      •  Rent Range

Hudson Walk Two - Urban Rental Suites

During this VIP appointment process, no phone call appointment requests will be accepted.

Upon arriving at the Hudson Walk Two Leasing Centre for your designated appointment time, a member of our leasing team will assist in your home selection and will complete all necessary application paperwork, as well as answer any questions you may have.

To help with the application process and to ensure you put yourself in the best position to get your preferred home, please ensure you bring the following items with you to your appointment:

•  Photo ID
      •  2016 T4 or T1
      •  In the case of self-employment, 4 months of banking statements showing
         consistent deposits
      •  Void cheque
      •  Copy of your last paycheque
      •  Employer references
      •  Landlord references

For more information about Hudson Walk Two and to review our floor plans, please visit HudsonDistrict.ca

We look forward to meeting you and introducing you further to Townline’s popular Hudson District and showing you all that Hudson Walk Two has to offer.

The Hudson Walk Two Leasing Centre is located at #101 - 785 Caledonia Avenue in beautiful downtown Victoria and will be open by appointment only starting Saturday, April 22nd, 2017.

• Nparker likes this
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#1217 grantpalin

grantpalin
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:18 AM

http://hudsondistrict.ca/

Grand opening this weekend. Sat and Sun 12-6pm. Leasing centre & showroom at #101-785 Caledonia Ave (at Blanshard).

1br from $1450/mth, 2br from $1995/mth.

Floorplans - http://hudsondistrict.ca/floorplans

Edited by grantpalin, 13 May 2017 - 10:20 AM.

#1218 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,469 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 10:19 AM

The building is over 60% rented now.

I had a chance to tour it yesterday, but stupidly forgot to bring my memory card to where I am and show off the view from the top floor.

Know it all.

#1219 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 12:27 PM

Dear VHF,

The popularity of Hudson District was proven once again this weekend with the successful opening of our newest 16-storey, purpose-built rental, Hudson Walk Two, resulting in 55% of our Urban Rental Suites being leased!

Excitement levels were unmistakeable all weekend as students, professionals, downsizers and retirees toured our display suite and met our team, with high hopes of securing their top home choice in what’s becoming known as Victoria’s tightest rental housing market in history.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#1220 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,469 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 01:40 PM

I'm hearing they will be at about 70% by the end of the week.
  • Nparker likes this

Know it all.

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users