UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Hudson Place One
Uses: condo, commercial
Address: 777 Herald Street
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Downtown Victoria
Storeys: 25
Condo units: 176 (studio/bachelor, 1BR, 2BR, sub-penthouse, penthouse)
Sales status: pre-sales
Hudson Place One is a 25-storey, 176-suite mixed-use condominium tower with ground floor commercial space at d... (view full profile)
Learn more about Hudson Place One on Citified.ca      Official website: hudsonplaceone.ca
Photo

[Downtown Victoria] Hudson Place One | Condos; commercial | 25-storeys | Under construction

• Please log in to reply
1450 replies to this topic

#1441 m3m

m3m
  • 354 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:26 AM

Reminds me of the Cosmopolitan in Vegas.

#1442 RFS

RFS
  • 4,492 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:37 AM

Why do I get the feeling certain people are gonna complain about this. Could bother some geese or something

#1443 Nparker

Nparker
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:49 AM

Why do I get the feeling certain people are gonna complain about this...

Well it does draw attention to the "housed" population, so I am sure it will get skewered for that if nothing else.

#1444 cathawk

cathawk
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 09:57 AM

I saw the lighting last night too and it looked AWESOME. They were testing all sorts of colour combinations. So cool to see something like that here in Victoria. It makes me wonder why the city didn't do something similar with the Johnson St Bridge -- that was definitely a missed opportunity.

Next time I see the crown of Hudson Place One lit up I will try to take some photos from my place at 989.

• Mike K. and Nparker like this

#1445 Nparker

Nparker
  • 25,476 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:07 AM

...It makes me wonder why the city didn't do something similar with the Johnson St Bridge -- that was definitely a missed opportunity...

The JSB is the poster child for missed opportunities.

• cathawk likes this

#1446 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 55,316 posts

Posted 30 April 2020 - 10:37 AM

It has different colours? This just got 100x better, and it’s already cool to see that feature lit up.
  • Nparker likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#1447 Veblen

Veblen
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

New signage on the property announcing "Move in this summer" and "Final Chance to Own"... I assume that the developer must be expecting a delay in occupancy as city staff may not be doing final inspections due to COVID?  I recall that they had previously advertised Spring possession ...

They’re quoting closing late June/early July. I think the move from spring to summer completion occurred before COVID hit.

Happened to catch the lighting test driving by. Did a mad dash out to a more elevated view to see how far the light could be seen from, but they already finished by the time I arrived.:( boo. Did see a nice multicolour rippling effect. I wonder if they have enough lights to do e.g. a Canadian flag for Canada Day?
  • Mike K. likes this

#1448 Jackerbie

Jackerbie
  • 3,073 posts
  • LocationRichmond, BC

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:26 AM

Waiting for them to pull a Salesforce Tower and have the Eye of Sauron lord over Victoria....

#1449 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 55,316 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:53 AM

Commencing this Saturday, the Hudson Place One Presentation Centre will be open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday from 12 – 5pm to conduct pre-scheduled, private appointments at our Presentation Centre. Our sales team will also continue to be available for virtual appointments if you prefer to remain in the comfort of your own home.

By-appointment presentation centre visits are starting tomorrow.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#1450 Kapten Kapsell

Kapten Kapsell
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:55 AM

I wonder when the occupancy permit will be issued?  Perhaps in a few weeks ...?

#1451 Casual Kev

Casual Kev
  • 534 posts

Posted Today, 04:04 PM

I wonder when the occupancy permit will be issued?  Perhaps in a few weeks ...?

I've already seen a rental ad for an unit there, sooner than later I'd imagine. 

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

megvic