[Core - Saanich] - Boleksine and Whittier warehouse | 2-storeys | Proposed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:41 AM

This is a proposal from Warner James Architects to replace four existing single house lots with single commercial lot. They proposed removing the four old houses and replacing them with one two story office warehouse

#2 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:48 AM

Right across the street from the Graham Residence, the heritage house at 452 Boleskine.

Not my favourite use but I acknowledge that warehouse is being squeezed out in the core.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#3 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:06 AM

It's an early Monday morning Saanich onslaught! How out of touch us townies are eh?

#4 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:09 AM

It's an early Monday morning Saanich onslaught! How out of touch us townies are eh?

Since I live on the border of Victoria and Saanich and I noticed we were missing almost all of the current development proposals for smaller projects in Saanich. I noticed because three of them are in my neighbourhood.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users