3) Gets some free publicity for his business

Where is the crime here?
What is he doing wrong?
Why are some people pissing on him?

#22 spanky123

spanky123
  • 21,008 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

You do realize aside from Mr. Dodd trying to make good to his customers that his family lost $100,000 in this collapse!
I agree with Bob Fugger. Not sure what one has to do with the other. Dissing Dodd who's raising money for Haiti is a bit tacky IMO.

Rather than get in a tit for tat with you I suggest that you read the BBB report on my free travel and do some research. Obviously Carla Wilson never did when she wrote her sob story earlier this month.

Bottom line for me is that if the Dodd's took care of their customers then great. The fact that he donated his time to raise $27K for charity also sets him apart.

#23 martini

martini
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:46 PM

Rather than get in a tit for tat with you I suggest that you read the BBB report on my free travel and do some research. Obviously Carla Wilson never did when she wrote her sob story earlier this month.

Bottom line for me is that if the Dodd's took care of their customers then great. The fact that he donated his time to raise $27K for charity also sets him apart.

:confused:
I'm completely at a loss here. Sob story?
I did read up on My Free Travel. Is there something I've missed in what I've read?
I'm just sensing this man has to prove himself somehow with a completely unrelated business issue. That this questioning whether or not he's done good comes to overshadow something he is doing out of good.
I suppose if you really need to know...ask his customers.
Or see if any complaints show up here:
http://vi.app.bbb.or...?wlcl=y&id=3484

I guess I'm a little on the defensive considering how much he's done for my community.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users