Moore's for Men Douglas @ Fisgard

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 martini

martini
  • 2,670 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:36 PM

Moved out? When was this?
I think the sign said they moved to Canwest?

#2 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,155 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:39 PM

Yes, they moved to West Shore Town Centre.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#3 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:49 PM

Kind of a running joke with some of my buddies is that they need a back entrance, like the back way to Red Hot Video. As it's more or less OK to shop at Moore's, you just don't want to be seen leaving with a suit from there if you can help it.

Similarly, you remove the inside label on your suit jacket in case you take the jacket off one day at a house party, and it inadvertantly falls off the back of the sofa and reveals the tag to all the guests.

It's a little like when you get thrown in the drunk tank for the night, and when you have to empty your pockets, you produce at least one condom with your keys and pocket-change. It's just too easy fooder for a joke from the cop, that's for sure*. Not that I've ever heard of this situation.

* the joke is usually along the lines of "I guess you won't need this tonight!", and then when coupled with a substantial amount of cash the joke can be modified to something like "and it looks like you were all set for a good night, too!" etc.

Again, not that I've ever heard of this situation.

#4 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

Confounded modern fashions! I prefer the classic styles.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#5 D.L.

D.L.
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:13 PM

lol lol lol!

#6 Baro

Baro
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

Oh man, i actually like some of the items on that site, could actually get away with some of them. Wow their prices are good too!
"beats greezy have baked donut-dough"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users