Photo

Hell's Angels activities

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#21 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hey, I just remembered the "ignore list." What a great feature!

So back on topic - other tipsters have mentioned HA and two other logging companies besides Island Pacific. They name names and all that, but the information is from years ago. I'm hearing there's new activity on that front and maybe it will come out eventually.

#22 mysage

mysage
  • 515 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

Yes, Len - the message was about hijacking threads and being disruptive as part of some kind of obsession with me. It was copied to the moderators.

And no, I don't have to answer your obnoxious questions. If you don't know what I mean when I say that we were attacked by a mob of thugs from Bear Mountain, do your own research. Start with all the YouTube videos.

Len? Do you mean Len Barrie? I hardly think he even knows who you are and even if he does I doubt very much that he would be responding to your posts. Don't flatter yourself,I think he has far more problems to deal with than you.

As usual you evade any pointed questions. Again I ask you to answer my questions.This is a reasonable request and not at all out of line.

#23 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,586 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 05:17 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

#24 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

There was one funny comment. "It's a good thing we have the Hell's Angels, they keep all the mainland gangs away." :rolleyes:

@AllSeeingEye: Your comment about Chinese spies reminded me of the old Coordinated Law Enforcement Unit (CLEU) in Vancouver. Remember those guys? It was for international organized crime investigations, but it got shut down years ago when they found some of the officers sent there from China were actually working for the Chinese mafia, and they were sending info on the unit's investigations straight to the triads. Embarrassing.

#25 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:54 PM

There was one funny comment. "It's a good thing we have the Hell's Angels, they keep all the mainland gangs away." :rolleyes:

I actually heard someone mention this many years ago--that the cops turned a blind eye to certain local gang activities because it kept the off-island gangs away.

Why is this even news? The HA have been in BC for decades. Who really cares about a dozen middle aged white guys in Nanaimo?

Well, obviously the significance is that they are a fairly powerful organization operating in a grey area, in that it is hard to criticize what they do as we as a society purchase their services (hands up if you have never purchased pot or know someone that has).
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#26 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,586 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:11 PM

The story on the HA and why the police turn a 'blind eye' is quite straightforward actually, and came to me from a source/friend working some years ago in Ottawa in the Canadian intelligence establishment: the sheer funding required to investigate and successfully prosecute groups like the HA would be ludricrous, literally off the scale, in terms of the money needed to ensure HA members would actually be put behind bars and serve real time.

Translation: the pathetically limp justice system in this country, by and large resulting more often than not in either no conviction, or ridiculously light sentences for organized crime members who are found gulity, be they mafia or HA, makes it literally a waste of police time, effort and resources to expend the effort. Better to utilze the finite dollars available and go after smaller fry who among other things can't afford to hire the best criminal lawyers in the nation.

Mom Boucher from the Quebec HA is/was one notable exception. However consider the years and years of law enforcement effort/time/resources/money to get that one individual off the streets.....

#27 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 01:18 PM

Note to Hell's Angels associates: when you're driving and smoking pot with a carload of weapons, respect the speed limit.
Traffic stop nets major Hells Angels-linked weapons haul
By Staff Reporter, The Province

Salmon Arm - A vehicle was seen speeding on the Trans-Canada Highway at about 11 p.m., and when police pulled it over they smelled marijuana coming from the car carrying four men.

A search of the car rounded up an astounding cache of weaponry: several firearms including a sawed-off shotgun, three shotguns and a large quantity of ammunition. Also in the vehicle was a bullet-proof vest, a baseball bat, an axe handle, knives, bear spray and a radio jamming device designed to block outgoing transmissions.

#28 Bingo

Bingo
  • 16,666 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

I don't think I would be showing any interest in four guys driving around with that kind of arsenal.

#29 LJ

LJ
  • 12,729 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

I don't think I would be showing any interest in four guys driving around with that kind of arsenal.

That's what they count on.
Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#30 Zoe

Zoe
  • 282 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:54 PM

William Andrew Andersen is facing major charges, and police think he's operating across the border with the help of a crime gang.

Victoria, B.C., man connected to 2 pot grow-ops

Const. Michael McLaughlin told ctvbc.ca that police believe Andersen is connected to organized crime, but charges are not forthcoming against the other investors connected to the Langford property.

"We have not forwarded information beyond a reasonable doubt," McLaughlin said. "But we do believe that there is an organized crime element to this file."

Huge number of agencies involved in this investigation:

RCMP Federal Island District Drug Section was assisted by investigators from the Combined Forces Special Enforcement Unit (Victoria), Shawnigan Lake RCMP, West Short RCMP, Federal RCMP Integrated Proceeds of Crime (IPOC), the Federal Coordinated Marihuana Enforcement Team (CMET) and Marine Security Operations Centre (MSOC). (source)

#31 LocalMom

LocalMom
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:00 PM

Unsure where to post this but just saw a house on Tattersall (almost where it hits Bethune) with 8 or so motorcycles parked in front, big 'Bombers' sign over the garage, and 8 or so guys in motorcycle vests unloading Costco stuff from a truck into the house. Pretty obviously a biker gang hangout, steps from the Saanich Police station. Anyone know anything here?

#32 todd

todd
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:10 PM

CBC - Sep 04, 2016 6:25 PM ET Blue Bombers take Labour Day Classic with late field goal

Justin Medlock kicked seven field goals, including a game-winning boot from 43 yards, to give the Winnipeg Blue Bombers a thrilling 28-25 victory over the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday.

Saskatchewan's Kendial Lawrence returned a punt 86 yards for a touchdown to tie the game 25-25 less than a minute before Medlock's kick. The Riders needed a convert from Tyler Crapigna for the victory, but the second-year kicker missed his attempt and set the stage for his counterpart on the opposing sideline.

……….

...see more:http://www.cbc.ca/sp...s-cfl-1.3748222

#33 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Colwood

• 6,685 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:13 PM

Google search provide no gang named Bombers with an organized internet presence. Thus I wouldn't be all that worried. Major "gangs" have a presence and associations.
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#34 todd

todd
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

Google search provide no gang named Bombers with an organized internet presence. Thus I wouldn't be all that worried. Major "gangs" have a presence and associations.

Did you check the dark web?

• Matt R. likes this

#35 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,677 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 04:20 PM

...Major "gangs" have [an internet] presence and associations.

You mean like this:

sons_of_anarchy.jpg

• sdwright.vic likes this

#36 todd

todd
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:29 PM

What's the Hells Angels presence in Winnipeg?

Edited by todd, 04 September 2016 - 06:31 PM.

#37 todd

todd
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:40 PM

Unsure where to post this but just saw a house on Tattersall (almost where it hits Bethune) with 8 or so motorcycles parked in front, big 'Bombers' sign over the garage, and 8 or so guys in motorcycle vests unloading Costco stuff from a truck into the house. Pretty obviously a biker gang hangout, steps from the Saanich Police station. Anyone know anything here?

Anything written on their vests or bikes?

Have you seen this or other kind of activity at this property in the past?

Anything other than the motorcycles, Costco purchases and the Bombers gang banner to suggest a malicious gang?

#38 jonny

jonny
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:52 PM

Do the black leather vests or cuts have the letters "MC" on them anywhere? If not, they are likely not an 'outlaw motorcycle club'.

Edited by jonny, 04 September 2016 - 07:36 PM.

#39 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 06:53 PM

I'm picturing a biker gang going into Costco loading up on shrimp rings, cold cuts and toilet paper. It's pretty funny.

No, I don't mean funny like a clown, I mean like, you know, it's uh, a funny story.

#40 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,474 posts

Posted 04 September 2016 - 07:03 PM

Last night a call came in over the scanner of VicPD officers noticing "full patch members," as they called them, getting onto their bikes on Fort Street. Moments later I saw VicPD trailing them as two motorcycles rode out of town.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users