The Palladian | Reno

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 kettle

kettle
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:18 PM

Hi Knight of St. John,

I currently live in the Palladian and think it is a great place to live. The area is very convenient, especially when working downtown. Yes, a lot of people comment about the abundance of homeless in the area, but I find they keep to themselves. There are also many police driving around too, if you are worried about safety.

As for the building, about half of the suites still need to be sold. Although, many are under lease so at least they are not sitting empty. I enjoy how every suite is unique and different. I heard there was some parking available, but the small garage is unfinished and has two dumpsters so I only see a couple cars in it at a time (and would only fit five cars maybe anyway). People park on the street and around N.Park and Balmoral. The roof of the Palladian is great, complete with arbour benches and a BBQ. The commercial first floor is still unfinished.

As for the developer, some interesting things come up when you Google him, but if you are buying or leasing, I don’t think you would have to deal with him. There have been many realtors selling suites, and now it only seems to be Rob Garry.

I hope this helps!

#42 Bob Fugger

Bob Fugger

Chief Factor

• 3,190 posts
  • LocationSouth Central CSV

Posted 01 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Hi Knight of St. John,

As for the developer, some interesting things come up when you Google him...

That's probably the kindest thing I've ever heard anyone say about Keyvan. The next-kindest thing was scumbag, followed closely by something I'm sure would get me banned from this site.

#43 CharlieFoxtrot

CharlieFoxtrot
  • 103 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:17 AM

I just counted 6 of these units still up for sale on MLS, all still listed by the aforementioned Mr. Garry and still looking like the initial listing....

What's the deal here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users