[Central Saanich] Adam Olsen | Councilor

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

I have no website for him and only know he has tended to be on the minority side of decisions of the council.

He is an incumbent and came second out of 11 in 2008 in what I think was his first try for council

#2 dcs

dcs
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

First off, thank you to Bernard for starting this thread.

My name is Adam Olsen and I am seeking re-election to Central Saanich Council on November 19, 2011.

I have developed a website (www.adamolsen.ca) while on Council. I have been posting reports of Council meetings and other information there for the past 18 months or so. If you wish to join my email list to receive this information directly please sign up on my website.

You can find all the information for my campaign on my site (www.adamolsen.ca) including how to connect with me on Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you for this opportunity to introduce myself. If you have any questions about my candidacy or the work we have done over the last three years in Central Saanich please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Adam Olsen
Councillor, District of Central Saanich

#3 Bob Fugger

Bob Fugger

Chief Factor

• 3,190 posts
  • LocationSouth Central CSV

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:34 AM

Adam - What is your position on the Foundation Organics compost facility being run out of Stanhope Farms?

http://vibrantvictor...read.php?t=5044

#4 EllenGruenbaum

EllenGruenbaum
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:25 PM

Aren't there issues around Cook Street for you to involve yourself with?
What is your interest in this issue?

#5 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

Hey, the man loves his compost. We're all known for something; Urban Rail loves transit, Martini loves social justice, VicHockeyFan loves everything.

The whole point of this subforum is for candidates to introduce themselves and us folk ask them questions. And just because I live on the other side of an imaginary line doesn't mean issues on that side are irrelevant to me.
"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#6 Sparky

Sparky

GET OFF MY LAWN

• 13,115 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

^ $hit....VHF always seems to get the girls at the drop of a hat. :)

#7 Bob Fugger

Bob Fugger

Chief Factor

• 3,190 posts
  • LocationSouth Central CSV

Posted 17 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

Aren't there issues around Cook Street for you to involve yourself with?
What is your interest in this issue?

Last time I checked, this was a free country, Frau Gruenbaum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users