Aaron Hall [Open Victoria] | Council

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:38 AM

Aaron grew up in Fernwood, and his family has been part of Victoria since the 1850s. As a realtor, a commercial oyster fisherman, and father of two children, he has seen many sides of this city – just as he did growing up, helping his parents run the Mustard Seed Food Bank. “I have always wished that there was a way that we as citizens could have an impact on what goes on in City Hall,” Aaron says. “Open Victoria is going to make that possible.”

http://openvictoria.com/

#2 jklymak

jklymak
  • 3,514 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

Aaron, I like your campaign so far, but one of your banner pics is of a Japanese military flag. Does your campaign have a Japanese imperialist aspect to it? I'm not sure what the appeal will be to your base...

#3 aaroninvictoria

aaroninvictoria
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:52 PM

Aaron, I like your campaign so far, but one of your banner pics is of a Japanese military flag. Does your campaign have a Japanese imperialist aspect to it? I'm not sure what the appeal will be to your base...

There is no imperialistic aspect to my campaign, what you are seeing is someone who can barely run their own site with no-one to help him J (funny, but not really)

This is because I am running my own site and have a crazy theme (will be replaced very soon) where I cannot change the header pics... I have even looked into the code to see if I could find where I could swap out the links for ones to relevant pics... no luck yet, I have plans to change the theme when I get a sec.

This is the first website I have created... it is a work in progress, and there is plenty of work I could still do.
@aaroninvictoria aka @aaronhallcooks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users