[Oak Bay] Gregory Hartnell | Council

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:11 AM

Gregory Hartnell has run for Victoria council a number of times as part of the Concerned Citizens Coalition. He is running for Oak Bay council this time.

I encourage you to read his platform for Oak Bay - really take a look, few candidates have expressed as much detail in what they would do in office.

PLEASE VOTE FOR GREGORY HARTNELL
OAK BAY COUNCIL
NOVEMBER 19, 2011
ANTI-WAR
PRO LIFE
PRO LIBERTY
INDEPENDENT
NON-PARTISAN
FISCAL CONSERVATIVE
SOCIAL CONSERVATIVE
1357 ROCKLAND AVENUE
VICTORIA V8S 1V7
TELEPHONE: 250 382 97 67
GREGORY PAUL MICHAEL HARTNELL:
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF Gregory Hartnell:
http://gregoryhartnell.wordpress.com
PLEASE VOTE FOR GREGORY HARTNELL
OAK BAY COUNCIL

#2 Phil McAvity

Phil McAvity
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

If Hartnell doesn't get the message that he's unelectable this time, sadly, I highly doubt he ever will.
  • tedward likes this
In chains by Keynes

#3 Bob Fugger

Bob Fugger

Chief Factor

• 3,190 posts
  • LocationSouth Central CSV

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

If Hartnell doesn't get the message that he's unelectable this time, sadly, I highly doubt he ever will.

Phil, it sounds like you're bullying, again! ;)

#4 Baro

Baro
  • 4,317 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

Dude is mentally ill, don't make fun of him too hard.
"beats greezy have baked donut-dough"

#5 Lover Fighter

Lover Fighter
  • 653 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:23 PM

If he couldn't do well in OB, he won't be able to do well anywhere. His promise of no new taxes or expenditures should have gone over well with the residents, but his fear of chemtrails may have distanced them.

#6 Phil McAvity

Phil McAvity
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:59 PM

Dude is mentally ill, don't make fun of him too hard.

I wasn't making fun of him at all I was just stating my political opinion. Interesting comment about his mental health though. How did you know that? I basically heard the same thing from someone who worked closely with him years ago.
In chains by Keynes

#7 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

New post on Hartnell's blog:

ORWELL’S BIG BROTHER 2011: Who is ‘Gregory Paul Michael Hartnell’? Why will GPMH’s CCC blog soon disappear from War Party’s Death Culture Internet spy system?
by goyodelarosa

Now that I partially understand that the Internet is the Death Culture's planetary spy system, I have decided that I don't really think it is a good idea for anyone to willingly comply with it.

Forgive me, dear readers, for taking so long to figure this out... I am a very plodding, slow and methodical learner, but I do still retain what I learn.

I remember dreading the very idea of opening that Pandora's box, before getting my first Mac at the USF bookstore in San Francisco, I won't say when...

Since then, the evil powers that be have had plenty of time to compile a massive dossier on my online activities, and I now choose to stop helping them do this.

Although I have been arrested and incarcerated five times by the CN Police, the Thunder Bay Police, the RCMP, the Vancouver Police, and the San Francisco Police, never before in my short life of 59 years have I ever received warning telephone calls from any police department, but it happened twice in November of this year, during the recent municipal election, when I stood for office in Oak Bay.

Two unlawful phone calls from police in jurisdictions that do no govern me is two times too many, as far as this Liberty-loving individual is concerned.

I am not now, nor have I ever, advocated violence in my writing, but I do think it is always time for a real peaceful revolutionary movement of the Spirit, and to achieve that revolution of Peace, my friends, we must all stand against the nightmarish world the Globalist War Party is trying to impose on all of us.

Frankly, my heroes are Christ Himself, and the early Church martyrs who laid down their lives for others.

I am an enemy of all oppressive governments, and as far as I can tell now, they are all determined to oppress us.

In this part of Creation, we are oppressed by militarism, monarchism, banksterism, faux nationalism, globalism and a constant barrage of Death Culture propaganda, particularly from the suspect CBC.

I have had enough: I deplore Big Brother's brainwashing, and I reject all of it outright.

This website will therefor be shut down as of the end of 2011, as a matter of personal prudence and in furtherance of planetary Peace.

I will not stop my peaceful advocacy actvities, however, but rather I will revert to more traditional methods of communication, through direct contact with people on the street, paintings, posters, pamphlets and other printed material which will not be found online, unless someone else puts it there...

People who really know me will know where to find me otherwise, but it will be futile to try to get my attention here or at my soon-to-be-deleted yahoo email account.

That will be shut down also, but not by the Death Culture police.

I advise anyone concerned about Internet spying systems to wake up and get themselves properly educated as to the real dangers of these systems, and to realize how thoroughly they have been brainwashed by the Death Culture.

I am not advocating a Luddite response, but I do think that the NWO Technologists with their infernal Death Cult eugenics programmes are quite demonic, and it is an actual sin to co-operate in any way with them.

Take the appropriate precautions to protect your Life, Liberty, privacy and sanity, my good friends in the Life Culture.

PEACE OF SPIRIT

Gregory Paul Michael Hartnell

1357 Rockland Avenue

Victoria, V8S 1v7

Tel. 250 382 97 67

#8 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,539 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:29 PM

Mr. Hartnell realized only recently that the Internet is a means for authorities to spy on individuals of interest and/or access a swath of data on an individual's habits and desires? Yikes.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#9 G-Man

G-Man

Senior Case Officer

• 13,805 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:32 AM

I think most people realize that people can watch your every move online but really it comes down to an astonishing amount of data that cannot really be put to use unless looked at in as conglomerate. There is not a single person out there whose job it is to watch you.

Visit my blog at: https://www.sidewalkingvictoria.com 

It has a whole new look!

#10 Phil McAvity

Phil McAvity
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:42 AM

never before in my short life of 59 years have I ever received warning telephone calls from any police department, but it happened twice in November of this year, during the recent municipal election, when I stood for office in Oak Bay.

I'd love to know what that was about.
In chains by Keynes

#11 Bernard

Bernard
  • 5,056 posts
  • LocationVictoria BC

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:06 AM

He is sounding more and more out there. Given his decades long desire to promote himself, I predict he will not be gone for long

#12 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,601 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:23 AM

Wow very odd post for sure. Anyone with a passing knowledge of the WWW knows by now that the commercialized version of what we know as the internet is a direct descendent of the ARPANET, the original "web" sponsored and funded by the Pentagon in the late 60's. Should come as no surprise to anyone that intelligence agencies worldwide have their fingerprints all over it.

#13 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,539 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

^no kidding.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#14 Phil McAvity

Phil McAvity
  • 1,238 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:21 PM

According to my last post Rob Randall is a paranoid 59 year-old living in Rockland.

oops.
In chains by Keynes

#15 Hotel Mike

Hotel Mike

Hotel Mike

• 2,235 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:35 PM

If he has been the subject of brainwashing, the evil powers have done a good job. His brain has been washed pretty much clean.

#16 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,601 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:08 PM

Yep....all part of our master plan....:cool:

#17 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

Finally, an answer to questions posed in this thread years ago.

A Victoria man learned Monday that people writing on blog websites can't get away with posting information that breaks a court-ordered publication ban. Blogger Gregory Hartnell was found guilty of breaching a publication ban on evidence at the preliminary inquiry of a Roman Catholic priest, later convicted of sexually touching a young person. McEachern testified that she saw the first posting, was concerned it violated the publication ban and immediately edited the post.

The case is adjourned before sentencing pending defense investigation of possible violation of the Constitution.

http://www.timescolo...on-ban-1.963362

Edited by Holden West, 15 April 2014 - 09:06 AM.

"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

#18 Holden West

Holden West

Va va voom!

• 9,058 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:04 AM

Blogger fined $2,500 for breach of publication ban

Louise Dickson / Times Colonist 
June 16, 2014 10:11 PM

A Victoria blogger has been fined $2,500 for breaching a court-ordered publication ban on evidence at the preliminary inquiry of a Roman Catholic priest, later convicted of sexually touching a young person.

In April, Victoria provincial court Judge Wayne Smith found Gregory Hartnell failed to comply with a judge’s order prohibiting publication of evidence at Father Phil Jacobs’ preliminary inquiry in November 2011.

Smith found Hartnell, who attended the first day of Jacobs’ hearing, transmitted two postings containing explicit allegations to a website called Sylvia’s Site on Nov. 8 and Nov. 9, 2011. The public website covers sex-abuse scandals and betrayals of trust in the Roman Catholic Church in Canada.

- See more at: http://www.timescolo...U.1K54KeZq.dpuf

"Beaver, ahoy!""The bridge is like a magnet, attracting both pedestrians and over 30,000 vehicles daily who enjoy the views of Victoria's harbour. The skyline may change, but "Big Blue" as some call it, will always be there."
-City of Victoria website, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users