Photo

Cost to rent a unit in The 834 condo project

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 liek_a_love_song

liek_a_love_song
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 03:49 AM

Hi Marko, I've had my eyes set on Suite 1404 in the 834 and I am wondering how much that suite would be able to be rented for. I've looked around and only have 1 figure to compare it to, but that suite was a 2br PH ($2,100).

I am relatively new to that particular area and have no idea what I would ask for.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)

#2 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:50 AM

http://www.homesandl...d/17750743.html

#3 Szeven

Szeven
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:54 AM

This seems like a fun game to play. The whole board must be able to come up with a fair number. I'd say $1400.

#4 Sparky

Sparky

GET OFF MY LAWN

• 13,140 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:31 AM

Welcome to Vibrant Victoria liek a love song.

#5 MarkoJ

MarkoJ
  • 5,776 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:37 AM

Hi Marko, I've had my eyes set on Suite 1404 in the 834 and I am wondering how much that suite would be able to be rented for. I've looked around and only have 1 figure to compare it to, but that suite was a 2br PH ($2,100).

I am relatively new to that particular area and have no idea what I would ask for.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated :)

I've seen the 2br PH and that is the nicest unit in the entire building.

A Kenneth floorplan (2 bedroom, 1 bath, 725 sq.ft, south exposure, parking included) was on craigslist for $1,600 and it is now rented.

1404 has a lot of things going for it - the kitchen layout is very nice, it must be spectacular at night. Huge terrace with natural gas - you could entertain quite a few people out there. Obviously the view would also be decent from the 14th floor :)

The limiting factor is one bedroom, one bathroom. My educated guess, having seen a lot of the units in the building and knowing what some have rented for, would be $1,600 +/- $100.

Please consult a professional rental management company before making any conclusions.

Marko Juras, REALTOR® & Associate Broker | Gold MLS® 2011-2023 | Fair Realty

www.MarkoJuras.com Looking at Condo Pre-Sales in Victoria? Save Thousands!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users