Justin Trudeau

• Please log in to reply
393 replies to this topic

#41 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:54 AM

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#42 jonny

jonny
  • 9,211 posts

Posted 13 February 2017 - 11:56 AM

Sounds like things are going well today for Canada...the presser was super boring, which is a good thing!
  • nerka likes this

#43 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,965 posts
  • LocationGorge-Selkirk

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

JT will be here tomorrow apparently participating in some activity or other at CFB Esquimalt. They'll probably need to provide him with a guide and a glossy manual explaining what all those things are floating dockside "Say it with me Justin....FRI-GAT. Fri-gat. Ship. Bowwt. NAY-VEE!!......".

This visit likely explains the troika of very large men I encountered downtown today armed to the hilt with a variety of firepower; thought initially they were an RCMP protective unit but 2./3 guys were wearing military greens.....

#44 Nparker

Nparker
  • 23,307 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:27 PM

JT will be here tomorrow apparently participating in some activity or other at CFB Esquimalt...

I am surprised you were able to glean that much information if your source was the Times Colonist

• http likes this

#45 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,965 posts
  • LocationGorge-Selkirk

Posted 01 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

I am surprised you were able to glean that much information if your source was the Times Colonist

Heh....actually no it was the Global (Vancouver) TV FB page....

#46 LJ

LJ
  • 8,993 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:23 PM

You mean this guy...

https://www.youtube....h?v=P6D3RNsRqpI

Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#47 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 08:39 PM

Calling all protesters. Dogwood BC is organizing an event tomorrow with the arrival of Justin Trudeau in Victoria.

> > Justin Trudeau is making a surprise visit to Victoria tomorrow, so we’re joining with allied groups to call an Emergency Town Hall to make sure he hears the voices of real British Columbians.

Emergency Town Hall
Victoria City Hall
1 Centennial Square
12:30 p.m., Thursday, March 2

The Prime Minister avoided meeting with British Columbians on his last cross-Canada tour, opting instead for photo ops and small audiences in other provinces. This is our opportunity to make sure Trudeau meets the people of B.C. and answers for his approval of Kinder Morgan in November.

We have a lot of questions for our Prime Minister. Please write yours clearly on a standard letter-sized paper and bring it with you.

Let us know if you’ll be coming. We’ll be assembling at Centennial Square at 12:30 p.m. Trudeau is expected to arrive just after 1:00 p.m.

Looking forward to a lively event!

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#48 rjag

rjag
  • 5,131 posts
  • LocationSi vis pacem para bellum

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:50 PM

Calling all protesters. Dogwood BC is organizing an event tomorrow with the arrival of Justin Trudeau in Victoria.

I'm sure all the usual suspects will be there making all the usual noises.....and will be ineffectual as usual

#49 spanky123

spanky123
  • 11,486 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 06:43 AM

I'm sure all the usual suspects will be there making all the usual noises.....and will be ineffectual as usual

There was already a large protest at the Leg planned by advocates for the disabled. The protest doesn't need to be effectual, it just needs to be large enough that security for the PM decide that it isn't worth the risk of having a meeting at City Hall.

Edited by spanky123, 02 March 2017 - 06:44 AM.

• rjag likes this

#50 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 49,382 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:02 AM

EXCLUSIVE FIRST VIDEO of Trudeau's visit to Victoria: https://business.fac...55023745169362/

• Kilo95 likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#51 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 49,382 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:20 AM

Trudeau jogging with troops: https://business.fac...55023769649362/

• Greg, nerka and Kilo95 like this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#52 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

CHEK News has some good video coverage of his Q&A at the base after the run.

https://www.facebook...546/?permPage=1

#53 sebberry

sebberry

Resident Housekeeper

• 18,281 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

Isitt reportedly asked Trudeau to reconsider the pipeline as Trudeau entered City Hall.  

Trudeau replied with something along the lines of "We'll have to agree to disagree".

Stay classy, Ben.

• VicHockeyFan, Nparker, Nostalgic Victoria and 1 other like this

Victoria current weather by neighbourhood: Victoria school-based weather station network

Victoria webcams: Big Wave Dave Webcams

#54 Dietrich

Dietrich
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:24 PM

To be a fly on the wall for his meeting with Lisa - how do you imagine the conversation about the potshops might go? He touched on it at the base today

Trudeau reminds us marijuana dispensaries still illegal

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/trudeau-reminds-us-marijuana-dispensaries-still-illegal-1.10727757

• Nparker and Daveyboy like this

#55 spanky123

spanky123
  • 11,486 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:21 PM

To be a fly on the wall for his meeting with Lisa - how do you imagine the conversation about the potshops might go? He touched on it at the base today

Trudeau reminds us marijuana dispensaries still illegal

http://www.timescolonist.com/news/local/trudeau-reminds-us-marijuana-dispensaries-still-illegal-1.10727757

Well Lisa hasn't posted her selfie to facebook yet so she must have been left with a few things to think about.

• Nparker and Daveyboy like this

#56 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Burnside-Gorge

• 6,523 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 04:57 PM

I posted the article to her Facebook though.
  • Dietrich likes this
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#57 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,965 posts
  • LocationGorge-Selkirk

Posted 02 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Ha ha....fairly senior CAF friend of mine involved in the run today on the base relayed this gem: the participating military folks were instructed by senior government twonks, and in no uncertain terms, to ensure that no_one among the 'rank and file' jogged out in front of the Great Leader while the cameras/media was present. Bad image and all....

#58 Bingo

Bingo
  • 16,666 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:16 PM

Pictures from Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's youth are creating a buzz on social media.

Source: CNN

http://www.cnn.com/v...-orig-vstan.cnn

#59 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:57 PM

• sebberry and nagel like this

#60 johnk

johnk
  • 1,596 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 10:14 PM

Well, he did jog. Harper would have been carried or taken a ski-doo.
  • Nparker and sebberry like this

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users