Jobs job market crd job trends

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slinkyo

slinkyo
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:43 AM

Hello!

Where is there information for market research for jobs in the Victoria area? I noticed that on the workbc website there are some stats, but only for the general Vancouver Island area. Any suggestions?

#2 spanky123

spanky123
  • 21,005 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:05 AM

Hello!
Where is there information for market research for jobs in the Victoria area? I noticed that on the workbc website there are some stats, but only for the general Vancouver Island area. Any suggestions?

Hello!

What specifically are you looking for?

#3 slinkyo

slinkyo
  • 155 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

I am looking for the top 30-50 jobs that companies etc are currently hiring for. Or trends of the past year to the next year..

As I mentioned workbc already has stats for the entire Vancouver Island area, but this would be too general as Victoria has a unique market on the island. I need something specific for the CRD.

#4 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,586 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

It might help if we knew which market vertical you are interested in....Tech? Retail? Tourism? etc. I'm in technology-management and can certainly provide some insight there and I am sure others in their respective disciplines can do likewise however as it stands your question is a bit generic. Can you be more specific re: your particular area of interest?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users