Photo

Free National Parks in 2017: feds announce free park and national historic site admission to celebrate Canada's 150th

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,172 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:27 AM

All national parks throughout the country will be free to visit throughout 2017, while youth 18 and under will have free admission throughout 2018.

This in celebration of Canada's 150th Anniversary.

"2017 marks the 150th anniversary of Canadian Confederation and we invite you to celebrate with Parks Canada! Take advantage of free admission to national parks, national historic sites and national marine conservation areas for the entire year. Get curious about Canada's unique natural treasures, hear stories about Indigenous cultures, learn to camp and paddle and celebrate the 100th anniversary of Canada’s national historic sites with us. Find adventure, fun for the whole family or a short break from the everyday in more than 200 special places across the country."

More: http://www.pc.gc.ca/.../admission.aspx

• Jill, tedward and Mr Cook Street like this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#2 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:31 AM

I think this was announced a long time ago, but ya.  Fort Rodd Hill will hopefully see record numbers.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#3 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,172 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:39 AM

And Pacific Rim will be great to visit without the fees, too.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users