Ambrosia Catering / Banquet Hall for sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 01:32 PM

Ambrosia Catering and banquet hall business in Downtown Victoria is for sale. 

We have built an excellent local reputation with loads of repeat business, this is a fantastic opportunity for a hospitality caterer with the passion and vision to continue on their own culinary journey. 

With over 300 events on and off site last year alone, centrally located and beautifully upgraded, a hall capacity for 200 with over 3000 square feet of wooden floor (great for dancing and extremely low maintenance), great sound system, a stage that can be moved anywhere the customer wants or simply be put away for more room. You are also able to divide the room into two with a custom sound proof wall. 

Our fully equipped kitchen comes to you turn key and ready to take over. 

Lots of parking across the street in the City of Victoria parkade, free after 5 pm week days and free all day Sundays. 

Reason for the sale: Owner retiring. 

Serious inquiries only please, we do not want any walks-ins and do not speak to our staff without prior approval. Contact us to arrange a viewing and discussing more details.

http://www.kijiji.ca...gationFlag=true

• Matt R. likes this
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#2 G-Man

G-Man

Senior Case Officer

• 13,800 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:31 AM

Weird. It used to be run by the masons that own the building. I guess they want out of that side of the business. 

Visit my blog at: https://www.sidewalkingvictoria.com 

It has a whole new look!

#3 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 07:53 AM

Maybe with the construction boom they are focusing on doing masonry.
  • Mike K. and Nparker like this
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#4 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 7,870 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:37 AM

This is the third private operator that I know, so it's been a long time since the Illuminati had anything to do with the catering side of things. :)

Matt.
  • VicHockeyFan likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users