• Please log in to reply
9264 replies to this topic

#9261 sebberry

sebberry

Resident Housekeeper

• 16,986 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted Yesterday, 12:33 PM

And what's interesting is he was a member of tent city's internal security entourage tasked with breaking up fights.

He also denied the attack, but I think that was before they played the uncut video footage filmed by the man he attacked ...the cameraman. D'oh.

Not only that...

McEachern, who now lives in social housing at 844 Johnson St., said Brett had “registered” him as a member of an internal tent city residents’ security force, known as the peacekeepers.

http://www.timescolo...aman-1.23094293

I wonder if Chrissie fired him afterwards?

Victoria current weather by neighbourhood: Victoria school-based weather station network

Victoria webcams: Big Wave Dave Webcams

#9262 Nparker

Nparker
  • 16,340 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:07 PM

...I wonder if Chrissie fired him afterwards?

I would imagine McEachern was let go with a generous severance package.

• VicHockeyFan likes this

#9263 todd

todd
  • 4,711 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:51 PM

^ octopuses don't either, how disgusting.

Discrimination they don’t make size giant octopus masks.

#9264 A Girl is No one

A Girl is No one
  • 509 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:28 PM

I would imagine McEachern was let go with a generous severance package.

I wonder if the guy that killed the 19 year old tourist from Quebec is back living at 844 Johnson street. It’s been almost a year so time to get out again....and central care home would be welcoming him with open arms...meanwhile the neighbours are completely in the dark...

#9265 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • 48,134 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:34 PM

I wonder if the guy that killed the 19 year old tourist from Quebec is back living at 844 Johnson street. It’s been almost a year so time to get out again....and central care home would be welcoming him with open arms...meanwhile the neighbours are completely in the dark...

The one that was charged with the crime is still in prison.  He never made bail.  We don't know yet until proven in court if he is guilty.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users