• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,505 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:55 PM

Not sure which is more concerning, the fact this guy is clearly a political appointee who unabashedly supports Trump's own dubious views on climate change, or the fact that unlike almost all his predecessors over the past 60 years, he is a military (USAF) man first and foremost, with zero academic scientific training or background.

Most people are unaware that although it is a "civilian" agency that in fact NASA, since its inception, was and is an adjunct agency under the auspices of the Pentagon. Interesting times indeed:

https://www.independ...h-a8313966.html

#2 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:00 PM

The man chosen by Donald Trump to be the new head of Nasa is a “climate change denier” who has “made a career out of ignoring science” and might disregard scientific advice about the safety of launching astronauts into space, US senators have warned.

When is NASA even planning to put the next person in space (not including the Space Station)?  Long after this guy is gone, I'm sure.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#3 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,505 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

NASA has made it quite clear that its focus in the coming decades will be 1) Mars and 2) exo-planet recon and discovery missions. They are deliberately stepping back in favor of private entities like Space-X in terms of funding near earth manned missions beyond ISS operations.

Of course if you like a good fanciful read you can peruse Richard Hoagland's "Dark Mission: the Secret History of NASA" which chronicles how my gang (Freemasons) conspired with certain other elements (the so-called "Magicians" - an offshoot of the Masons - and ex-Nazis) to pervert NASA's purpose from the very beginning, and cover up such things as extra-terrestrials on the moon and Mars, respectively. According to Hoagland "aliens" and their moon-based cities are why we & NASA never went back to the moon after 1972....
  • lanforod likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

To advertise on VibrantVictoria, call us at 250-884-0589.