• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,858 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:17 AM

One doesn't know whether to be surprised not in the least, amazed, laugh, weep, or lose faith altogether in the future of humanity after seeing and reading this: https://www.cnn.com/...racter-orig.cnn

Jesus. H. Christ. "Digi-sexual?" Lookit boy - make an appointment with your doctor. Get bi-weekly testosterone shots. Take the blue pill if you have to. Then go out to the local bar where actual honest to goodness human females congregate, make eye contact and initiate a real live conversation with one of them, offer to buy her a drink and, well....you know, let nature take it from there if she's interested and amenable. Otherwise I suggest you get your head examined. Sexually identifying one's self with technology - really?

And we thought back in the day it couldn't get worse potentially than SkyNet. His mom must be soooo proud. Wonder what the kids will look like....?

#2 amor de cosmos

amor de cosmos

BUILD

• 4,692 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:50 AM

Then go out to the local bar where actual honest to goodness human females congregate,

do people still do that? I thought they were all on tinder now

Edited by amor de cosmos, 30 December 2018 - 10:51 AM.

• AllseeingEye likes this

#3 todd

todd
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 11:38 AM

Can you tell me with 100% certainty that you’re not a hologram in the first place?

#4 sebberry

sebberry

Resident Housekeeper

• 18,212 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

Can you blame him in this era of fearing HashtagMeToo being invoked over the slightest, most benign advance?  

Victoria current weather by neighbourhood: Victoria school-based weather station network

Victoria webcams: Big Wave Dave Webcams

#5 todd

todd
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:52 PM

Can I program it not argue with me?
  • Matt R. likes this

#6 tjv

tjv
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

I think a blow up doll could be cheaper

#7 todd

todd
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 10:14 PM

Think I remember this because somebody already posted it: www.vicnews.com/news/new-b-c-sex-doll-brothel-only-a-novelty-prof-says/amp/

#8 exc911ence

exc911ence
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:29 PM

The divorce rate would be at an all time low if we all got to design our own spouses from scratch. Just sayin'.

#9 todd

todd
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

The divorce rate would be at an all time low if we all got to design our own spouses from scratch. Just sayin'.

If everybody was a hologram we could end all wars.

#10 SimonH

SimonH
  • 509 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:51 PM

He must be ambidextrous.

#11 Langford Rat

Langford Rat
  • 380 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

His mom must be soooo proud.

Okaa-san was not pleased. She was hoping he'd meet a nice 3-D girl. None of his relatives attended the wedding, for which he paid 2 million yen (25k CAD.) This guy is a school administrator...I'm not sure I'd want my kids learning anything in his school. By the way, Miku is only 16...but that's the least creepy thing about this guy.

• AllseeingEye likes this

#12 todd

todd
  • 6,079 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:08 PM

I’m a green giant octopus looking for a hologram I enjoy long walks on the ocean floor, world domination and more.. PM me!

#13 RFS

RFS
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

Wow.  We sure did a number on Japan.  I mean, I know Pearl Harbor was bad, but they didn't deserve this. 

#14 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,858 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 02 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

Okaa-san was not pleased. She was hoping he'd meet a nice 3-D girl. None of his relatives attended the wedding, for which he paid 2 million yen (25k CAD.) This guy is a school administrator...I'm not sure I'd want my kids learning anything in his school. By the way, Miku is only 16...but that's the least creepy thing about this guy.

Not sure which point is higher on the 'weird scale'. Perhaps its just as well that he settled on a hologram. Probably wouldn't know what to do with a real live human....

Hell for less than $25K I married a real woman and had 100 real guests at my wedding consuming real food washed down with real booze at a luxury villa (a real villa, not a 3-D one....). Seems like 25 grand doesn't get you much in Japan....

#15 sebberry

sebberry

Resident Housekeeper

• 18,212 posts
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

Christ, is that the average cost of a wedding these days?

Victoria current weather by neighbourhood: Victoria school-based weather station network

Victoria webcams: Big Wave Dave Webcams

#16 On the Level

On the Level
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:35 PM

My wife watches "Yes to the Dress" on TV......not sure why  :huh:

#17 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,858 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 02 January 2019 - 08:52 PM

Not necessarily - but then do consider we rented this joint (including all of the rooms for the night), invited 100 people, the top catering outfit in town, and had an open bar to boot:

http://www.villamarcopolo.com/

Result: Voila....very close to $25K but just under. At least it was all real and I could at least physically touch the bride....

Edited by AllseeingEye, 02 January 2019 - 08:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users