COVID-19 / Coronavirus updates in Victoria, BC

• Please log in to reply
26251 replies to this topic

#25821 Spy Black

Spy Black
  • Banned
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 04:51 AM

This is the author. A lot more credentialed than some random guy on the internet claiming anything that goes against his beliefs is conspiracy theory nonsense…

I guess that depends on whether you wear a tin foil hat or not ... as you and the author apparently do on a regular basis:

https://geneticliter...ssell-blaylock/

(you need to quit linking to these quacks, it undermines everything you post)

Edited by Spy Black, 20 May 2022 - 04:53 AM.

#25822 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,865 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 04:59 AM

https://www.worldome...rus/country/us/

screenshot-www.worldometers.info-2022.05.20-08_58_18.png

screenshot-www.worldometers.info-2022.05.20-08_56_52.png

#25823 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 07:36 AM

Personally I’m willing to forgive and forget as soon as federal travel mandates are dropped.

Currently I can’t board a plane in my own country because I didn’t get an experimental injection that doesn’t work for a variant of a disease that isn’t circulating anymore that I have natural immunity to. This is about government overreach and tyranny NOT public health.

Yeah I don't get that one...

This is the author. A lot more credentialed than some random guy on the internet claiming anything that goes against his beliefs is conspiracy theory nonsense…
https://pubmed.ncbi....lock RL[Author]

Another retired guy trying to sell books...  People keep snapping them up...  This guy is actually gross...  You are falling further.. 

Recently a number of people have forwarded me bits of wisdom emanating from Dr. Russel Blaylock, neurosurgeon. While at one time he may have been in possession of an acceptable brain, mental fog now seems to have set in. I have long followed Dr. Blaylock’s rants against food additives, aluminum cookware, fluoridation and dental amalgam. A career in neurosurgery obviously does not confer expertise on these issues. But let’s dig a little deeper into the mind of this man, a mind filled with conspiracy theories.

Seems neurosurgeons are not immune to neuroses | Office for Science and Society - McGill University

Edited by Ismo07, 20 May 2022 - 07:39 AM.

#25824 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 07:49 AM

I don’t know the fellow. Perhaps he is an evil capitalist with a conspiracy spread misinformation to sell a few thousand self published books. Your conspiracy theories are also ok to express. That’s how free speech works!

#25825 Spy Black

Spy Black
  • Banned
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:30 AM

I don’t know the fellow. 

But you described him as "highly credentialed"? ... the implication being that you were not only aware of who he was, but that you judged his credentials to be worthy of note.

In fact, he's a documented quack.

You really need to do a better job of extricating your foot from your mouth ... something you've had to do a lot lately without much success.

#25826 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:42 AM

He is credentialed. Let’s see yours. Anyone who dissents gets that treatment. That’s the baseline. It’s not like this is published on Banned Video or something. Plus he is just telling it like it is. Case in point his own character assassination you seem to be using as a weapon.

#25827 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 08:59 AM

He is credentialed. Let’s see yours. Anyone who dissents gets that treatment. That’s the baseline. It’s not like this is published on Banned Video or something. Plus he is just telling it like it is. Case in point his own character assassination you seem to be using as a weapon.

That's not really true.  Just it's always the same type of hairbrained idea guys you bring up.  You roast Bill Gates, I have no problem.  It's not about dissenting but you actively look from one side and post crazies.  He is not telling it like it is.  He is listening to other made up ideas and trumpeting them and worse using his Dr. status to fool people into thinking he is right.  I'm so sad for how lost people have gotten over this sort of stuff.  And not using it as a weapon but you should read that and how looney and far fetched things are.  If someone tells me about chemtrails then that fellow pretty much loses credibility.  Sorry.  And character assassination's  a little dramatic but that's par for the course..  Feel free to comment on when I post other peoples thoughts and dig into them each time.  That's the free speech part...

#25828 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:02 AM

The other side needs no help from me. Or hadn’t you noticed the one sided nature of this thing?
Also projection on your behalf since you don’t post anything dissenting from your chosen narrative either.

#25829 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:10 AM

The other side needs no help from me. Or hadn’t you noticed the one sided nature of this thing?
Also projection on your behalf since you don’t post anything dissenting from your chosen narrative either.

Sure if something is silly from the other side (I'm not on a side except for reason) then I certainly do.  It's bad people can't fly or train inside of Canada without vaccination.  While I think masks have an effectiveness, I never appreciated the mandate for masks.  I would be happy that was by choice.  I always felt that restaurants should've been able to post whether they would have mask wearing or not.  So while I don't appreciate some of the restrictions placed on people or the length of time the CERB was on, or this working from home BS, I can still try to understand them and the reasoning.  But I do not just endorse a negative campaign for everything.  That's where those arguments die for me.  This all or nothing fight is ridiculous.  Denying numbers because you want 6M autopsies done.  Like that would change your mind.  You would just think tey are hiding something else or conspiring to control the masses.. It's laughable...

#25830 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:12 AM

I'm glad I make you laugh. That's at least half my intention. 

#25831 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:17 AM

I'm glad I make you laugh. That's at least half my intention. 

Oh I wish I could say I'm laughing with you... I do have a couple friends who dig in and post exactly the same things that you do, and even worse stuff.  It's like a hive mind.  That part makes me sad, as there is little individual thought anymore.  Just reposting other peoples theories and then defending them and switching gears once defense has lost only to dig up something else.  Chasing butterflies...  

#25832 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 09:29 AM

It makes no difference to me. Laughing is laughing. I also laugh at you! Especially  your hilarious projection. "Hive Mind". You mean like "Mass Formation"? 

#25833 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 10:52 AM

It makes no difference to me. Laughing is laughing. I also laugh at you! Especially  your hilarious projection. "Hive Mind". You mean like "Mass Formation"? 

No I mean only listening and regurgitating...  

#25834 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 11:21 AM

No I mean only listening and regurgitating...  

More projection. You are the master of hearsay. You hear it and say it as if it is truth. 

Edited by dasmo, 20 May 2022 - 11:23 AM.

#25835 Sparky

Sparky

GET OFF MY LAWN

• 13,141 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 11:24 AM

Ok gentlemen. Keep it real. Don’t make me come down there.
  • dasmo likes this

#25836 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 12:51 PM

Court case against the mandates is going well! I like this clip of Bonnie back when Vaccine Passports were conspiracy theory.

https://youtu.be/OIWzKwPjomc?t=153

Or this one where she admits another conspiracy theory that 60% of the hospital cases are there for other reasons...

https://youtu.be/OIWzKwPjomc?t=242

Full clip here. 

https://youtu.be/OIWzKwPjomc

Edited by dasmo, 20 May 2022 - 12:53 PM.

• max.bravo likes this

#25837 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,865 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 12:52 PM

Bonnie Henry should be fired.
  • dasmo likes this

#25838 Ismo07

Ismo07
  • 5,224 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 03:35 PM

Here was a court challenge not long ago but I can't seem to find a ruling and they do not have an update that I can find.  Canadian Constitution Foundation in court April 19-20 fighting BC’s vaccine passports | Canadian Constitution Foundation (theccf.ca)  You'd think they would update it...  Did anything happen..  Seems a lot of challenges but no results...

#25839 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 04:02 PM

Here was a court challenge not long ago but I can't seem to find a ruling and they do not have an update that I can find.  Canadian Constitution Foundation in court April 19-20 fighting BC’s vaccine passports | Canadian Constitution Foundation (theccf.ca)  You'd think they would update it...  Did anything happen..  Seems a lot of challenges but no results...

I'm happy to see you are trying to post from the other side but for that you need to watch more Youtube...

https://www.youtube....h?v=BD7NuFn9Moc

Edited by dasmo, 20 May 2022 - 04:34 PM.

#25840 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,487 posts

Posted 20 May 2022 - 06:36 PM

More challenges coming….
“Effectively, we think it is punitive and an abuse of management authority.”

Within the last week, the National Post has learned that both PIPSC and the Canadian Association of Professional Employees (CAPE), which represent nearly 60,000 and 21,000 public servants respectively, have filed policy grievances against the federal government’s vaccine mandate for bureaucrats.”

https://nationalpost...for-bureaucrats
  • Nparker likes this

You're not quite at the end of this discussion topic!

Use the page links at the lower-left to go to the next page to read additional posts.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users