Photo

Restaurants with small private rooms?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Darren14

Darren14
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 10:44 AM

I know that some of the chains like Earls downtown, and the Keg downtown have private rooms. But wondering if there are any others?

I'm looking for a spot to for my fiancée and i to have dinner on our wedding night (were eloping) and just want to have dinner the two of us in a private spot. 

#2 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,860 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 10:45 AM

Irish Times has a tiny room or two.

#3 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,474 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 10:47 AM

Bard and Banker has a private room, as does Fiamo. But Fiamo’s is very rudimentary and you might even have staff popping through to access a utility room or little office. The one at Bard is nice.

I think there’s also a private room at Kitchen/Ten Acres?

Have you considered getting a fancy hotel room and ordering from the restaurant?

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#4 Darren14

Darren14
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 10:56 AM

Bard and Banker has a private room, as does Fiamo. But Fiamo’s is very rudimentary and you might even have staff popping through to access a utility room or little office. The one at Bard is nice.

I think there’s also a private room at Kitchen/Ten Acres?

Have you considered getting a fancy hotel room and ordering from the restaurant?

Yeah we're staying at Oak Bay Beach Hotel, and that is one of the options we're considering. Honestly just overall curious on our options. 

• Victoria Watcher likes this

#5 Matt R.

Matt R.

Randy Diamond

• 8,015 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 11:02 AM

Call Wind Cries Mary. I know the previous tenants used the old vault for a private space, maybe the current ones do too.

Also, ask the concierge at the OBBH if they have any ideas.

Edited by Matt R., 18 January 2023 - 11:02 AM.

#6 max.bravo

max.bravo
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 11:53 AM

The white spot at mt Newton X road / Hwy 17 has a private room. Probably not the level of class you’re after though…

#7 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,474 posts

Posted 18 January 2023 - 11:54 AM

That’s where you go after the divorce.
  • Victoria Watcher and max.bravo like this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users