BUILT
Offices at Eagle Creek Village
Uses: office, commercial
Address: Helmcken Road at Watkiss Way
Municipality: View Royal
Region: Urban core
Storeys: 5
Eagle Creek Village is a multi-use development situated across the street from the Victoria General Hospital i... (view full profile)
Learn more about Offices at Eagle Creek Village on Citified.ca
Photo

[View Royal] Eagle Creek Village | Built

• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#161 snaptee

snaptee
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:57 AM

Omicron developed it, but I'm quite sure it is Blackwood Partners who provided financing/funding for it. 

http://www.blackwoodpartners.com/

Yes I understand that and neither business owns the mall. It is owned by an Ontario pension fund but I'm unable to find out which one. The leasing agent won't tell me who it is. I thought I would check here before taking the next steps.

Edited by snaptee, 14 April 2020 - 08:57 AM.

#162 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,166 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:10 AM

The lease document should identify who you’re signing the lease with, and who the agent represents.

That sort of information is not normally withheld when asked for by a prospective tenant.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#163 Rob Randall

Rob Randall
  • 16,310 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 10:42 AM

The closest that was made public was the Times Colonist saying "Omicron is working with Blackwood Partners, which represents investment from a consortium of Canadian pension funds."

#164 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,302 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 05:27 AM

A shopping centre and residential site across from Victoria General Hospital in View Royal has changed hands and appears to now be part of the Jim Pattison Group of Vancouver.

Commercial real estate firm Cushman and Wakeman issued a brief statement this week saying Eagle Creek Village, at Helmcken and Watkins Way, had been sold by that firm.

https://www.timescol...roup-1.24321943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users