BUILT
Offices at Eagle Creek Village
Uses: office, commercial
Address: Helmcken Road at Watkiss Way
Municipality: View Royal
Region: Urban core
Storeys: 5
Eagle Creek Village is a multi-use development situated across the street from the Victoria General Hospital i... (view full profile)
Learn more about Offices at Eagle Creek Village on Citified.ca
Photo

[View Royal] Eagle Creek Village | Phase 1 completed in 2016 | Phase 2 under construction

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 snaptee

snaptee
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 08:57 AM

Omicron developed it, but I'm quite sure it is Blackwood Partners who provided financing/funding for it. 

http://www.blackwoodpartners.com/

Yes I understand that and neither business owns the mall. It is owned by an Ontario pension fund but I'm unable to find out which one. The leasing agent won't tell me who it is. I thought I would check here before taking the next steps.

Edited by snaptee, 14 April 2020 - 08:57 AM.

#162 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 58,592 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 09:10 AM

The lease document should identify who you’re signing the lease with, and who the agent represents.

That sort of information is not normally withheld when asked for by a prospective tenant.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#163 Rob Randall

Rob Randall

C'mon man, cut out the malarkey

• 13,638 posts

Posted 14 April 2020 - 10:42 AM

The closest that was made public was the Times Colonist saying "Omicron is working with Blackwood Partners, which represents investment from a consortium of Canadian pension funds."

"[Randall's] aesthetic poll was more accurate than his political acumen"

-Tom Hawthorne, Toronto Globe and Mail

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users