Greater Victoria Waterfront Homes

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 07:16 AM

THE ESPLANADE. Situated at the end of the lane-way, this extremely private 12,500+ sq ft property is ready for your dream Beachfront estate. Breathtaking 180+ degree Ocean, San Juan & snow capped mountain views with spectacular sunrises from this S/SE facing Waterfront lot. Legal/Non-conforming Boathouse & Patio sit at the front of the property line looking down the sought after side of Willows Beach. Completely serviced with all major Archaeological work completed, no unsightly power lines or parked cars obstructing your views. Ready to build on w/permit in place and two sets of Architecturally designed plans included (Beach House & Craftsman Style). This is an extremely rare opportunity in Victoria's most coveted neighborhood.

https://www.realtor....Columbia-V8R5H2

382566_2.jpg 382566_2.jpg

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#42 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 10:37 AM

$4M for a duplex and house.

https://www.realtor....Columbia-V8S2G7

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#43 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,347 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 03:13 PM

Sounds alright to me:

923782_20.jpg

923782_19.jpg

$375,000

101 71 Gorge Rd W

794 sqft

Welcome to Cedar Shores! An excellent waterfront community set along the Gorge Waterway with beautifully landscaped grounds offering a waterfront picnic and barbeque area, swimming pool, hot tub, party room, and tennis court. This spacious one bedroom, two bathroom condo boasts a generous patio perfect for gardeners. The kitchen opens into a dining room meant for hosting. Two piece bathroom has laundry hookups with washer already in place, and opens to the living room featuring a wood burning fireplace. Very large bedroom with walk-in closet and four-piece bathroom. There is also an on-site caretaker in this well managed complex. Just outside the door, you'll find walking trails that lead to Curtis Point, a popular swimming area, and Gorge Park where you will find a community garden. Walking distance to many shops and close to all amenities and bus routes. Purchase as your home or rental. 

https://www.realtor....w-saanich-gorge

923782_1.jpg

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 17 February 2023 - 03:15 PM.

#44 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,347 posts

Posted 17 February 2023 - 03:16 PM

I'm not sure about the current tenant's gardening skills.   I like how he or she is prepared for rising sea levels with that extra couple layers of bricks though.

Washer, but no dryer, interesting.

I'm not sure about the current tenant's brick-laying skills.

Although that mirror is giving a good illusion.

923782_17.jpg

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 17 February 2023 - 03:19 PM.

#45 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,347 posts

Posted 22 February 2023 - 09:57 AM

$3,500,000

https://www.realtor....y-south-oak-bay

923673_2.jpg

#46 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

• 52,347 posts

Posted 22 March 2024 - 02:30 AM

This private gated estate is truly spectacular. Architecturally stunning with 2.78 acres of unobstructed waterfront with views of Mt Baker and the Gulf Islands. A circular drive leads the way to this remarkable Hampton Style Manor, with a grand 22 foot ceiling foyer welcoming all. The bright interior is flooded with natural light and 10 foot ceilings throughout exaggerate the living space. Rich Maple hardwood flooring extends throughout, with a mixture of timeless design elements and modern luxuries. The Chef’s kitchen is adorned with marble counters, custom cabinetry, high-end appliances, built in wine storage, a pantry and eating nook for casual dining. The formal dining room offers a refined setting for entertaining and continues onto the generously sized living room, enhanced with a gas fireplace. Stunning primary suite features a lavish 6 piece marble ensuite, a walk-in closet & fireplace. A media room, Walnut library/office, laundry and two powder rooms complete the main. Above, three spacious bedrooms, two with ensuites. The walkout lower provides a studio suite with eat-in kitchen and private entry. Enviable outdoor living space with wrap around patios and stone walkways leading down to your private dock, where you can launch your kayak or paddle board and explore the surrounding coastline. The landscaped grounds provide an outdoor oasis, with a garden shed and underground sprinklers for easy maintenance. Prime location with wonderful amenities nearby, including Cadboro Bay Village, University of Victoria, restaurants, walking trails, beaches, parks and more.

$8,900,000

2600 Queenswood Dr

https://www.realtor....nich-queenswood

955931_83.jpg

Edited by Victoria Watcher, 22 March 2024 - 02:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users