Photo

no running water in the loo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 larrobb

larrobb
  • 120 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

i take my date to the Upper Deck in the old Coachman last night, we were enjoying things just fine. service was quick, company was good....then she went to the ladies room. she was gone for the longest time, turns out that not only did the toilet not flush properly, but the sinks had no running water. being a pre-soaper, she had soapy hands and no where to rinse.....another lady in there helped her wipe off the soap, but you can imagine the residue. so she mentions it to the bartender and he shrugs it off. she used a handful of icecubes to rinse her hands and cocktail napkins to dry.....needless to say, i held on til we left.

only reason to post this is to advise others to bring handwipes....and really, out of amazement. the beer was good though, at least those lines are still flowing well.

#2 Ms. B. Havin

Ms. B. Havin
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:43 PM

^ wouldn't that be a health ordinance or something and therefore illegal and a reason to shut the place down? No customers should put up with that, and no eatery/ pub/ whatever should get away with it.
When you buy a game, you buy the rules. Play happens in the space between the rules.

#3 duvaroo

duvaroo
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

that is disgusting and NOT okay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users