Photo

VEMF - Victoria Electronic Music Festival

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pyroteknik

Pyroteknik
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:46 AM

Victoria Electronic Music Festival is set to rock over the BC long weekend, with five differrent venues and runs three days from 3pm until 5.30am Friday to early Monday morning.

Over 40 Artists & DJ's at 5 Venues, Centennial Square is free admission and you can purchase tickets for the other venues in the square..

Are there any other electronic music enthusiasts here who plan on catching some of the show?

visit www.vemf.ca for more info..

#2 D.L.

D.L.
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:53 PM

I was thinking of checking it out but might end up going camping that weekend instead. Any psy-trance lined up for the festival??

#3 Pyroteknik

Pyroteknik
  • 92 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

Psy-trance? I wish! I don't think there is though, I don't recognize any psy-trance DJ's on the list as of yet, but there are many I haven't heard of before.

#4 D.L.

D.L.
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:45 PM

So I did end up checking out the festival in the square on the Sunday and at Jellyfish lounge on the Saturday night. It was decent, and it drew a large, excited crowd at both events.

Maybe next year we could get Astral Projection to play?

#5 Pyroteknik

Pyroteknik
  • 92 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 04:27 PM

Astral Projection would be much fun.. this 6th annual event was even bigger this year.. loads of fun. Victoria can be a fun city! Nice contrast to the other events going on in town.

#6 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,647 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:58 AM

This already took place? I didn't hear a peep or see a shred of advertising.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#7 davin

davin
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

This already took place? I didn't hear a peep or see a shred of advertising.

Cover of Monday Magazine, radio spots, website, facebook, posters not enough sounds like. Usually it makes it to TV as well, but interesting that it didn't make it to where you are..

http://www.davingree...f_monday_ma.php

-D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users