Photo

[Langford] Princess Auto store | Completed in 2011

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 maniac78

maniac78
  • 271 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

They're building what looks to be a pretty big princess auto store near the sportsplex at City Center park. There's also a Petro Can / 7-Eleven going in in the strip mall at the corner of Jacklin and Langford Parkway. The Princess Auto "framing" (all steel and concrete) is almost done. Nothing on the sign about when it will open. As a resident in the area I am appalled. (just joking)

#2 Lorenzo

Lorenzo
  • 436 posts
  • LocationWest Shore

Posted 13 June 2011 - 09:25 PM

Princess Auto.....sweet!

No more need to stop on the Langley Bypass!

#3 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,632 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

Princess and Lordco all in one block. Car enthusiast heaven :)

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#4 Lorenzo

Lorenzo
  • 436 posts
  • LocationWest Shore

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Princess Auto shouldn't hurt Lordco too much. PA has very little automotive, but more in the way of tools and handy dandy he-man stuff. I can see Canadian Tire taking a hit though, as well as KMS tools.

#5 maniac78

maniac78
  • 271 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:32 AM

They've got a sign up underneath the princess auto sign saying you can buy strata warehouse space ready for occupancy in the fall. Looks like the warehouse space is going to be next door to the store but looks like it will be attached. So if you need a warehouse you know where to get one.

#6 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,632 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

That's a hot commodity in the CRD these days.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#7 maniac78

maniac78
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:03 PM

They've been stocking the store all week. Looks pretty close to opening day but no sign up saying when the big day is yet. My guess is next weekend.

#8 snub

snub

Reflecting

• 442 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 09:14 PM

^..I hope you're right. I was told it might be close to Christmas before it opened.

#9 snub

snub

Reflecting

• 442 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:13 AM

I did a search on the interweb and found them on Facebook. The official opening day is Tuesday November 15. I will be in the lineup early. You can call 1-800-665-8685 and get a flyer sent to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users