Kapten Kapsell: Overall, the neighbours have been very supportive of the form of development but have some feedback on the architectural style. They felt the black exterior was a little to out of place with the architectural theme of the area. We revised the exterior cladding to reflect a more "beachy" theme to reflect the area's strong connection to Gonzales Beach.
Mike K: There are actually several different types of townhouses in the project. We are trying to capture a young buyer and the downsizer which are two gaps that were identified in the new Gonzales Neighbourhood Plan. The end units are interlocking townhouses where the bottom unit has a master on main with L/D/K on the same floor. The unit breakdown overall is as follows:
- Type A1-A (1300sqft): 3bed duplex (up) x 4
- Type A1-B (1350sqft): 2bed duplex (down) x 4
- Type A2-A (1150sqft): 3bed duplex (up) x 1
- Type A2-B (1200sqft): 2bed duplex (down) x 1
- Type B1 (1650sqft): 3bed TH x 2
- Type B1-A (1750sqft): 4bed TH x 2
- Type B2 (1550sqft): 3bed TH x 3
Here is a site plan and example floorplan of the interlocking duplex:
Edited by PPPdev, 08 August 2017 - 02:27 PM.