Chicago!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

Coming for 8 performances in December.  And it looks like there are plenty of tickets still available.  $112 and up.

• todd likes this
<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

#2 VicHockeyFan

VicHockeyFan
  • Suspended User
  • 52,121 posts

Posted 04 December 2017 - 08:12 PM

Tickets actually sold pretty well.  No shows sold out yet, but a few have under 100 tickets left.

Thanks, Langford!

There will be plenty of razzle dazzle at the Royal Theatre this holiday season as the Broadway hit Chicago comes to town later this month.

Whether residents have seen it in New York first-hand or watched the movie adaption featuring Richard Gere, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Renee Zellweger, they’ll be able to experience all their favourite toe-tapping tunes live for the first time in Victoria.

“This is the biggest show that’s ever come to the Capital Region,” said Langford Mayor Stew Young, who had a hand in bringing the musical to Greater Victoria. “It’s good for the region, people are coming from all over to see the show. It’s a big event for the area.”

http://www.goldstrea...irst-time-ever/

Edited by VicHockeyFan, 04 December 2017 - 08:13 PM.

<p><span style="font-size:12px;"><em><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;">"I don’t need a middle person in my pizza slice transaction" <strong>- zoomer, April 17, 2018</strong></span></em></span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

To advertise on VibrantVictoria, call us at 250-884-0589.