UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Capital Park Residences
Uses: condo, townhome
Address: 500-block of Michigan Street
Municipality: Victoria
Region: Urban core
Storeys: 5
Condo units: 106 (1BR, 2BR, 3BR, penthouse, 1BR + den, 2BR + den, 3BR + den)
Sales status: in planning
A boutique collection of sophisticated, concrete built 1-3+ condominium homes, steps to Victoria’s Inner Har... (view full profile)
Learn more about Capital Park Residences on Citified.ca      Official website: capitalparkvictoria.com
Photo

[James Bay] Capital Park Residences | Condos, townhomes | 5-storeys | Under construction

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 45,287 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 11:17 PM

The mezzanine connects to the top-right of level one, and the stairs climbing to level two begin at the bottom right. So on level one you’re actually viewing two stair cases on top of each other, ditto for level two.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#42 lanforod

lanforod
  • 6,672 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:37 AM

Just gotta realize the mezzanine level outside walls in the floor plan aren't directly beneath the outside walls of Floor 1. The top of the stairs on the Mezzanine line up with the top of the stairs on Floor 1.

Certainly a lot of stairs for a townhouse. It's effectively 5 storeys! When you get home from a party at midnight, drive into the garage and stagger off to bed in the master bedroom, you're climbing 4 flights of stairs first.

#43 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 45,287 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:36 PM

Hold on now, wouldn't you be walking up drunk from the main entrance on the first level?

• Matt R. likes this

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#44 sdwright.vic

sdwright.vic

Burnside-Gorge

• 5,940 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 05:32 PM

^maybe meant when your dial a driver drive you home?
Predictive text and a tiny keyboard are not my friends!

#45 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 3,499 posts
  • LocationGorge

Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:35 PM

I used to live in the Goodacre buildings, before I went back to uni and had to downsize. They were most certainly populated, at least between 2004-2010. They were pretty dated inside back then, but have apparently been overhauled since. I wouldn't mind living there again - the location was excellent, as was my view of the park - but the price has gone up considerably following the updates.

We must've passed each other in the halls, elevators or laundry room on the main floor, lol. I lived in GA "south" from 2002-to early '07; loved the location. A large 2 bedroom 5th floor unit with a view across James Bay and toward the Sooke Hills cost me all of $890; later a 6th floor, 1 bedroom apartment overlooking BHP was $820. Seems like an Ice Age or two ago now.....

#46 grantpalin

grantpalin
  • 446 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 09:18 PM

We must've passed each other in the halls, elevators or laundry room on the main floor, lol. I lived in GA "south" from 2002-to early '07; loved the location. A large 2 bedroom 5th floor unit with a view across James Bay and toward the Sooke Hills cost me all of $890; later a 6th floor, 1 bedroom apartment overlooking BHP was $820. Seems like an Ice Age or two ago now.....

Isn't that funny. I lived two years in Goodacre South in a little bachelor unit for, I think, $650/m. It was small but had an 11th-floor view of the park. Then I lived four years in a 1br in the north building, 6th floor with a park view, for $800/m.

Edited by grantpalin, 03 December 2018 - 09:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

To advertise on VibrantVictoria, call us at 250-884-0589.