UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Light House
Uses: rental, commercial
Address: 612 Constance Avenue
Municipality: Esquimalt
Region: Urban core
Storeys: 13
Light House, formerly known as Shoaling Heights, is a 13-storey rental complex with ground floor commercial sp... (view full profile)
Learn more about Light House on Citified.ca
Photo

[Esquimalt] Lighthouse | Rental; commercial | 13-storeys

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Citified.ca

Citified.ca
  • Administrator
  • 2,284 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:40 PM

Citified profile: https://victoria.cit...ghts-esquimalt/

Esquimalt's-fourth-highrise-proposal-could-deliver-over-100-residences-to-growing-hub-at-Admirals-and-Esquimalt-roads.jpg

An artist's rendering of Shoaling Heights, a 13-storey residential project eyed for Miles Street between Constance Avenue and Nelson Street in Esquimalt. The 109-unit tower is one of four highrise proposals actively making their way through the planning process within the municipality.

Esquimalt's fourth highrise proposal could deliver over 100 residences to growing hub at Admirals and Esquimalt roads

https://victoria.cit...squimalt-roads/

• Nparker, Danma and grantpalin like this
Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

#2 Nparker

Nparker
  • 40,221 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 02:58 PM

It's rather a spiffy design for old E-town.  :)

• Mike K. likes this

#3 AllseeingEye

AllseeingEye

AllSeeingEye

• 6,510 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:07 PM

Nice! I like it. A lot. In spite of the fact I've done the math 3 times in my head and I still can't count nor see 13 floors in that rendering, heh......

#4 Bingo

Bingo
  • 16,666 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 04:13 PM

Nice! I like it. A lot. In spite of the fact I've done the math 3 times in my head and I still can't count nor see 13 floors in that rendering, heh......

There are 13 floors at left over the garage entrance. Saw it right away after counting once . :)

#5 RFS

RFS
  • 5,444 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:08 PM

Got a letter in the mail about this. Says they are going for 12 storeys, with first floor being professional offices including doctor, dentist, and medical support services and second floor being day care. Says they are planning 119 homes in total with 10% being affordable housing. There's a public meeting on Feb 22nd

#6 Victoria Watcher

Victoria Watcher

Old White Man On A Canadian Island

• 52,007 posts

Posted 08 October 2021 - 07:15 AM

A 120-year-old Esquimalt house has been spared the wrecking ball and will start life anew in the region after a young couple, a sharp-eyed mayor, a conscientious developer and innumerable departments and contractors came together in the nick of time to find an alternative to demolition.

The home, at 619 Nelson St., was slated to be demolished in the next two weeks to make way for Light House, a 10-storey, mixed-use project with 129 rental units.

https://www.timescol...tion-1.24362750

• Hotel Mike likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users