The candidates who filed nomination papers by the deadline are:
• Stephen Andrew, a former executive director of Kidney Cancer Canada and the first runner-up for council in 2018.
• Jeremy Caradonna, a climate policy maker with B.C.’s Climate Action Secretariat and adjunct professor at the University of Victoria.
• Peter J. Forbes, a general contractor and builder in Victoria’s residential sector.
• Riga Godron, who ran for a council seat in the 2018 general election.
• Stefanie Hardman, a researcher, urban planner and the nominee of Together Victoria, a registered elector organization that supported Collins, Coun. Sharmarke Dubow and Coun. Sarah Potts in 2018
• Gordon MacKinnon, who ran for a council seat in the 2014 general election.
• Rachael Montgomery, a registered nurse and a manager in the learning and performance support department at Island Health.
• Keith Rosenberg, a Canadian veteran on disability who ran in last year’s federal election representing the Veterans Coalition Party.
• Alexander Schmid, a physics lab instructor at the University of Victoria and a former mayoral candidate in 2018.
Edited by Victoria Watcher, 01 March 2020 - 04:49 AM.