Glo Europub

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 G-Man

G-Man

Senior Case Officer

• 13,805 posts

Posted 11 February 2007 - 09:22 AM

That's coming with four buildings approved for the back L . two as part of a care home and two as condos. Should almost double the current residential pop.

Visit my blog at: https://www.sidewalkingvictoria.com 

It has a whole new look!

#22 osmich

osmich
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 August 2007 - 06:58 PM

I went to Glo Europub for my first time last Sunday. My girlfriend and I caught the harbour ferry from the Inner Harbour and then walked back.

I just want to mention the burger I had there was the best burger I have had in a very long time. What made it so special? It was on the fresh sheet (has been for weeks because it is very popular) and it was a ten ounce prime rib cut that was ground in-house, seasoned really well, charbroiled and then made into a superb burger with cheddar and mushrooms. Wow, I mean it really was very tasty! Prime Rib burger! They also have a Kobe beef burger but they were out that night.

Now, ten ounces is a bit too big of a burger for me so I split it with my girl. She had the Pea Risotto with scallops which was okay. Scallops were perfectly cooked but I did not love the pea risotto as I thought it was too peaish (not a word, I know) for my liking. We started with the Thai Lettuce Wraps with three different sauces and it was very good.

Service was excellent and I would go back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users