Rocket Richard Bridge?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:14 PM

I live in Highalnds where there are no stores no restaraunts no recreational facilities no garbage pick up no water infastructure etc tec.

We are all hicks,tree huggers and and we all go to other municipailties to use their facilities without paying taxes for them we only pay admission prices like everyone else.

Oh and we are allowed open fires except for during Provincial fire closure in dry season.

In fact I think Ill head out right now and burn a tree stump.

Raised in Langford though and the redneck requirment is transferable

Edited by HB, 04 November 2014 - 12:15 PM.

#22 dasmo

dasmo

Grand Master ✔

• 15,504 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:32 PM

I was raised in Langford (Highlands zone) and I'm not a red neck... I see where you get your attitude though. You get to use all that infrastructure for nothing! I hope your volunteers do a good job putting out your house fire that starts from your stump burn. Must be tough with just a pickup truck and a few buckets....

#23 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:50 PM

Here Ill give you an update Highlands residents spend all of their money in other municipalities so using it for nothing as you say is just not true.

Thats a pretty good deal for those communities including Vixctoria and its Bridge.

As for your firehall comment there is a new hall being built now in east highalnds.

The west Highlands hall used to be Langford #4 hall pretty good structure.

Highlands has a website you should check it out and then you can be up do date on current affairs .

#24 lanforod

lanforod
  • 11,348 posts
  • LocationSaanich

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

Highlands probably has the highest participation rate on VV. Just HB alone is 1 out of 2200 total residents!

#25 Bingo

Bingo
  • 16,666 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:01 PM

Highlands probably has the highest participation rate on VV. Just HB alone is 1 out of 2200 total residents!

That's probably enough, eh!   :)

#26 LJ

LJ
  • 12,746 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

Is it just me or does there seem to be a lot of vitriol on this forum in the last couple of days. Not just in this thread but a bunch of them.

Life's a journey......so roll down the window and enjoy the breeze.

#27 HB

HB
  • Banned
  • 7,975 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 08:36 PM

Only when individuals dont like what they read in the form of other persons' opinions. Ive noticed it too.

#28 Mike K.

Mike K.
  • Administrator
  • 83,566 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:17 PM

Can we tone down the antagonism, please? An exchange of opinion doesn't need so much angst.

Know it all.
Citified.ca is Victoria's most comprehensive research resource for new-build homes and commercial spaces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users